Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2018 (Video & Selected Comments)

Edited by Azizi Powell

Update: December 19, 2019

This pancocojams post presents a compilation of comments from the YouTube discussion thread for the YouTube video Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols (2018).

Information about the fictitious character Starrkeisha and three Starrkiesha's Christmas Carols videos are embedded in the pancocojams post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols" Videos 2016, 2016, & 2018 (with information about Cameron J. Henderson's Starrkeisha character)"https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-videos.html

The content of this post is presented for cultural, entertainment, and aesthetic purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to Cameron J, the developer of the "Starrkeisha" character, the producer of Starrkeisha videos, and the principal performers in those videos. Thanks also to others who are associated with Random Structure TV and the Starrkeisha videos and thanks to all those who are quoted in this post.
-snip-
Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-2016.html for the pancocojam post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2016 (Video & Selected Comments)".

Also, click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-2017_15.html for the link to the pancocojams post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2017 (Video & Selected Comments)."

Click the Starrkeisha tag below for more pancocojams posts about this fictitious character.

Update: Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-2019.html for the pancocojams post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2019 (Video & Selected Comments)"

****
SHOWCASE VIDEO: Starrkeisha’s Christmas Carols! (PART 3) πŸ˜‚πŸŽ„πŸ”₯ | Random Structure TV


Random Structure TV, Premiered Dec 9, 2018
-snip-
Statistics (as of December 15, 2019 at 11:29 AM
total # of views - 846,209
total # of likes -47K
total # of dislikes - 365
total # of comments-
-snip- 2,045
I read all the comments in this discussion thread that my computer would load- which means A Lot, but not all of these comments. I believe these selected comments are probably representative of that entire discussion thread.
-snip-
Here's my unofficial summary of these 2016, 2017, and 2018 "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols" videos:
These videos feature Black Americans Starrkeisha and her crew in a suburban White neighborhood singing some standard Christmas carols that are smoothly blended with Hip Hop/R&B songs which were popular that year.

****
PANCOCOJAMS EDITOR'S NOTE
In addition to compiling example comments about the Starrkeisha character and these videos, I'm particularly interested in documenting commenters' use of African American Vernacular English (AAVE). However, I've only include one definition for an AAVE phrase that I hadn't come across before. Here's a definition for "ice me out" from https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/icing+me+outhttps://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/icing+me+out
"ice out
v. Slang
To cover or decorate something with diamonds: The medallion was completely iced out. The performers went to the jewelry store and iced out their wrists.
See also: ice, out
Cite- The American Heritage® Dictionary of Phrasal Verbs. Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved."
-snip-
I also have only included a few of the numerous comments from this video's discussion thread which praise Cameron J. Henderson, who developed the Starrkeisha and other featured characters and performs those characters in these videos.

These comments are given in chronological order, and are numbered for referencing purposes only.

****
SELECTED COMMENTS FROM THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO'S DISCUSSION THREAD

2018

1. kitdacraze deadbydaylight
"I was looking forward to this my whole year man
Part3 oh yeah"

**
2. ablckdiamd1
"How can anyone give a thumb downs on this? Anywhoo....
I look forward to this every year!"

**
3. Maimouna Sogue Diop
"If this was real ohhhhhhh it will be lit❤️❤️❤️MARRY Xmas. Like if you agree"

**
4. NeziNapps akaNeziTV
"I wish they could come to my house and sing to, me, for Christmas:)

**
REPLY
5. Green Olive
"I want the same thjng... lol would totally make my day!"

**
REPLY
6. p ΓΈ t Γ€ t ΓΈ
"Its Only one dude"

**
REPLY
6. Gelo Brunken
"@p ΓΈ t Γ€ t ΓΈ dont ruin our illusionsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
7.Alexis Kay
"For real"

**
8. TheGlove Supreme
"Do a black family next time then they gone be like "ohhhhh yassssss"they gone be litt"

**
REPLY
9. Caira Johnson
"FOR REAL THO Theyre needs to be a black family"

**
REPLY
10. gone ugly broken, 2019
"Facts cuz the families looking like they never heard a beat drop before."

**
REPLY
11. Baby Gold, 2019
"I was thinking about that lol πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
12. K V, 2019
"Black people will sit there when the doorbell rings and say nobody called and said they was coming over. Then they look out the peep hole or window and see strangers and not open the door. Folks crazy nowadays!"

**
REPLY
13. Mr. D, 2019
"I just noticed that too, lol. Every video that I watched- every family is in the suburbs, upper middle class. They probably thought that their style was FOREIGN, lol."

**
REPLY
14. relax96, 2019
"Having white families makes it funny though. Lol"

**
15. lindawuah♡
"2:13 lmao when the little boy started feelin it , dead!"

**
20. Pretty Crissy
"Why they was looking like that when the Rap songs came onπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜•"

**
REPLY
21. Manacha Ozit, 2019
"Pretty Crissy Mom got scared when he started with “This is America”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
22. Essence Sylvia Smith
"Yes! I love these mash ups. Starkeisha is crazy lol πŸ˜‚. Little homie was jamming"

**
23. K love
"No he didn't say ice me out at the end lol"

**
REPLY
24. Kpac shakur
" “Ice me out” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I’m weak"

**
REPLY
25. Deahnna Eady
"For real! I was like "no she didn't" πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
26. Kpac shakur
"Deahnna Eady girl a foolπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
27. D'Nicety
"Dude! This the πŸ’£ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! Just as bad as last year still L.I.T. #ILikeItLikeThat #BooedUp #KillnIt"

**
28. Shawntina
"Yes!!! You are so talented Cameron!"

**
29. MysteriousLatrice 83
"LOVE LOVE LOVE MAN THIS GUY IS A TRUE CREATOR FUNNY AND GOOD SOUND"

**
30. Nicole Vlogs
"You need to make a carol video where you go to a black people house cuz they would be lit af....unlike these people when they look at you weird and hold there child closer cuz they think your crazy black peopleπŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
31. SharonMWrites
"Yep"

**
REPLY
32. Destiny Mays
"Nicole Vlogs I was just thinking the same thing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
34. Mona Cunningham
"RighttttπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯it would be so dope"

**
REPLY
35. Good People Prosper
"Lol...not the little boy he getting itπŸ€£πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
36. Tiffany Gipson
"I was just thinking that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
37. Peachy Fuzz, 2019
"Nicole Vlogs damn that's hella racist

**
REPLY
38. mareina, 2019
"Black people don't open their doors thou😭😭"

**
REPLY
39. Kayla Brooks, 2019
"For real"

**
40. stripedsweater520
"Yeah we need a family that's lit lolol these ppl making confused faces at songs that are clearly bops haha"

**
41. Matt Johnson
"Took me out at "We take Paypal..." lol!"

**
42. Gelo Brunken
"This gets better every yearπŸ˜‚ my ears feel blessed😁the moves are littier every year😊ice me outπŸ˜€πŸ˜‚"

**
43. Chicaa xoxo
"He was hitting them notes though. Straight πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. 😁"

**
44. Tina Hill
"The family start looking like hold up LMBOπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½"

**
45. Nya Gary
"Dang you got all my favorite songs😍😍😍"

**
46. I LOVE THE BOMBDIGZ
"Why the people they singing to always making wired looksπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ like this is the christmas remix mashup, enjoy a once im a life timeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ my momma said thag last part she found my phoneπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š"

**
47. Pretty Crissy
"This was Lit πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Like Always"

**
48. oniiibae
"Keep doing theseπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ"

**
49. The _matrix _
"I'm πŸ’€ star said "we take PayPal cashapp cash of course πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€¦πŸ€¦πŸ˜­πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜­"

**
50. Twisted PRETTY By LINA
"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
51. Renea Edwards, 2019
"LORD DID HE NOT πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
52. La P
"Star was like nall this is a nice house pay me.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ˜¦πŸŽ…πŸŽ„"

**
53. cheytul
"We take PayPal. I'm done!"

**
REPLY
54. Zion Johnson
"YAASSSSS I WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT YASSSSSSSSSSS QUEEEEENNNNNN"

**
55. S C
"For people who don’t know, check out the old ones, they are so good too!! πŸ™Œ"

**
56. Jahlea _the cheetoreeto
"You should make a Christmas cd like that"

**
REPLY
57. 5SharonMWrites
"Jahlea Yelton for real! It needs airplay!"

**
REPLY
58. SpiritAngel
"I prayto 8lb black babyJesus you get the clearances needed to do it"

**
REPLY
59. Harriet B, 2019
"CD ! πŸ‘€- Giirrrlll this ain't the 90's people download things now!!! Damn"

**
60. Nesa Williams
"Magnificent ❤❤❤❤❤❤😘😘😘😘😘😘 loved it.... Star you the best😘"

**
61. CheckOutBTSgroup
"this is 1000% better than youtube rewind lol"

**
62. Ella Chidume
"Ayyyeeeee!!! I wait for this every year mahnnn 😝😝"

**
63. Vocally Gifted
"Lol so funny I can’t & your vocals are serious!!πŸ‘ŒπŸ½"

**
64. Just Jada
"Yesssss , I needed this remix!"

**
65. Babatunde Ogunsina
"I DIDNT WANT THIS TO END"

**
66. Pana Rican
"I loved the way u mixed the Christmas and current hits!!!! can't wait to watch more!!"

**
67. denice works
"You never disappoint me. This was freakin awesome."

**
68. J.
"This the only holiday jingles I know 😭😭πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
69. Makenzie Loving
"Yay they put xxxtentacion sad song 😊❤️"

**
REPLY
70. Asha Shine
"I know right"

**
REPLY
80. jaazili1
"RIP Jahseh!"

**
REPLY
81. T. Santos
"That transition to x made my heart melt love this soooo much"

**
82. Shae is Bored
"This is everything man"

**
83. Vallita Fossitt
"Very creative!!! I love it! Do moreπŸ€£πŸ’œπŸ€£"

**
84. Denelsia Walker
"Love button ❤πŸ‘‘πŸ’Ž
Straight flame! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
85. JuzmeKeKe
"It was suuuuper lit!πŸ•―"

**
86. Mars
"This is a Bop"

**
87. Hayes Family
"The This is America part is HILARIOUS!!!"

**
REPLY
88. scooby-doo jonathan
"That's was fire"

**
89. Honest Truth
"This is my first time watching your videos but this is fire πŸ”₯"

**
90. S C
"Now I’m gonna watch the old ones!!! I love these sooo much! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€☃️❄️πŸŽ„πŸŽ"

**
91. ronnie pope
"Bruh I would buy this on vinyl yes I said vinyl and I don’t even have a player 🀣 u still going hard πŸ’―"

**
92. Danica Gittens
"Starrkeshia did that!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚❤️"

**
93. John Laryea
"Starkeisha always delivers, go get 'em gyal!"

**
94. Vitani B Mamba
"Why did I know payPal was about to come outta her mouth after they stopped singingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
95. Imperfect 2 Perfect
"Starrkeisha better push through with these Christmas carols lol"

**
96. Ouch
"Slayed wig in the blue was feeling itπŸ”₯"

**
97. kosoul2k14
""No. No.. this is a nice house""

**
REPLY
98. Ronald Nash III, 2019
"kosoul2k14....I need to pay this pneumonia bill..πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
99. kosoul2k14, 2019
"πŸ€£πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€"

**
100. Josiah A. Baker, 2019
"So... ICE ME OUT"

**
REPLY
101. Otidi Ochogi, 2019
"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€"

**
REPLY
102. Curtis Brown, 2019
"kosoul2k14 Definitely died when I heard that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
103. Now or Never
"Idk why them other people looked at that girl like she was crazy bc she was right. They have mad money"

**
104. joyyy206
"Who else was singing with themπŸ˜­πŸ’—‼️"

**
105. G_Mama Rules
"I be low key listening to your caroling videos in the car during Christmas time! You did not disappoint!"

**
106. Rainbow Ramen
"WHERE CAN I FIND THIS ON SPOTIFY?!?"

**
107. Brotha Stogie
"Cameron J you know you got to do this every year now!...I literally wait for these!"

**
108. Native American Swag
"He just added every good hit we had this year!πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
109. Chaxx .X
"Feel free to pop up at my door step uno we can get lit together πŸ˜‚πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
110. Aunreyale
"FIREEEπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
111. Daii Daii Arianna
"'ice me out, ahahhahehehe' THAT HAD ME WEAKKπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚ and Starr still asking for money since last year they did itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­"

**
112. Kuro SWhite
"I knew it was gonna be good but Daaaanggg"

**
113. Valleen
"Come Through"

**
114. Krisha Angela
"I love you so muchhhhhhh, been a fan since 2015 from Canada. I love your vids so much 😍😍"

**
115. Joshua da man The Comedian
"yo u kill that"

**
116. Jayden Maragh
"Yass finally I have been waiting for this banger to drop"

**
117. Iced Tea•
"I love These Songs! And these Dance moves was on FireπŸ”₯frπŸ–€"

**
118. Bliss Blissful
"🌸🌸🌸Hey !! 🌸🌸🌸 I saw this man on Twitter using your video He changed the faces to Hilary, Auntie Maxine and etc. He needs to pay if hes getting paid off your work."

**
119. Jonna Roanne
"Freaky Friday is literally my favorite song 😭😭"

**
120. Mack Greer
"I waited sooooo long for this yaaaaay and it was fire I live for your Christmas carol videos . Deff a holiday staple, and my 4 year old be jamming harder to this video than any other Christmas music lol keep it up bro you are extremely talented."

**
121. Kim Jisoo
"Am jamming so hard to this right now πŸ‘Œ lit as hell"

**
122. m m
"People who dislike are haters. Dont @ me cuz they're facts."

**
123. Lia John
"Ayeeeeeeee🎢πŸ”₯🎢"

**
124. Cinnamon Logan
"Who at school watching this πŸ˜‚"

**
125. caroyo caro
"Bravo!!! vraiment très talentueux. Et merci, quel agréable moment."

**
126. Kyris Marie
"Next year they should carol in the hood lol!"

**
127. Cheryl Gaulman
"😱 OMG 😱 LOOKOUT BOYS2MEN!!! πŸ’•πŸ’―πŸ‘πŸ‘ HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ☃️❄️πŸŽ„!!! THANKS, AWESOME JOB!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’•πŸ’―πŸ€—"

**
128. dg drummers 758
"Omg that was hot"

**
129. Cristy Sparrow
"I love it.. The mixture of Christmas and Rb music together was amazing.. Keep doing what you are doing❤️❤️πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ"

**
130. D'Andre Newby
"Yessss!!!! You betta mix Cardi with joy to the world"

**
131. This is Marcooos
"This be on my recommendations and I be ignoring it every time and I’m glad I pressed it it’s worth watching 😭😭"

**
132. Richard Salmon
"I'm here for the soulful rendition."

**
133. Bever-Leigh Norwood
"The BEST Christmas SONG(s) out courtesy of @RandomStructureTV!!! #NoCAP #LIT #BARS #ThanksSoMuch #ListeningFromTheMiddleEast #ThisWasDefinitelyNeeded"

**
REPLY
134. Chantay Smith
"Boiiiiii!!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ You the truth!!!!#1fan"

**
135. Madison Somuah
"After they started singing cardio it got litπŸ”₯and the end is hilariousπŸ˜‚"

***
136. Kelly Bedwell
"Cameron...you play boy, but you can SANG SANG! Your voice gives me goosebumps. Thank you for always sharing your gift with us."

**
137. Kizzy Hamilton
"Loving Starrkeisha's ugly Xmas sweater! Once again, awesome video. I ♥ Cameron J!"

**
138. glamazini
"Come on choreography!!! AY!!!"

**
139. Ajaya's Journey
"And it's Freaky Friday i'm in Chris Brown's BodyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. You GOT SKILLZ FOR REAL FOR REAL. God Bless You Always"

**
140. Glow Wherever You Go
"When I think you can't do better than the last one you still deliver! True talent!"

**
141. Nicole
"If you caroling at my door, I would’ve slipped you my number. Just saying."

**
142. Mychael Torres
"It’s like he took the Grammy noms straight from the list and plopped them ina remix. And I am HERE FOR IT"

**
143. Beasty Wins
"Of course Starrkeisha would sing Cardi B"

**
REPLY
144. Anthony Bennett
"That was lit"

**
145. Kobe Morris
"This mad fire tho"

**
146. Victoria hollin
"They get even lit every year"

**
147. Tanisha Hall
"He doesn't want any friends...I can't deal"

**
148. Queen Potato
"This just confirms the Christmas season for me. One of the best things to look forward to at Christmas."

****
2019

149. Samye Borushaski
"I’ve waited ALL YEAR for this. 😭 THEY JUST GET BETTER"

**
150. marquez johnson
"yesss girl you killed that cardi b i like it like that."

**
151. Phenomenal Son
"No... No... This Is A Nice House And I Have To Pay This Pneumonia Bill So... Ice Me OutπŸ’―πŸ’―"

**
152. Troy Spruill
"Yo love it bro once again you killed it thanks"

**
153. Na Love
"I LOVE THIS! LITERALLY MADE MY DAY! JUST PICKED UP A NEW SUBBIE! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ KEEP UP THE FANTASTIC WORK! YOU ARE SUPER TALENTED! THE VIDEOGRAPHY/CHOREOGRAPHY/SYNCING OFF THE CHAIN! ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE! U FIYNE TOO! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜˜"

**
154. Bitterlee
"So many great things about this... but this arrangement is so impressive!"

**
155. I'mBlack&I'mProud X
"Yeasssssss!!! Come on 2018 Christmas/Rap/R&B Carol's!!🀣🀣...milli rockin! Cameron is the GOAT πŸ’―πŸ–€✊🏽"

**
156. Pretty Crissy
"The ending Had me Weak πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ She said "I gotta pay this nemonia bill""

**
157. Holy Cow Yes
"THIS IS ONE HELL OF A GOOD REMIX ! πŸ˜πŸ’― #CREATIVE"

**
158. Margaret Manuel
"That was crazy!!!! Mad love πŸ’–πŸŽ„"

**
159. JustPax__
"Is it just me or do they all look alike"

**
160. Apoette 504
"Please stop messin with my head with these comments on this being carolers! LOL! This is just one guy, right? This was at the right time for me, I was not in the holiday spirit. Tickled me, got me misty-eyed and cheered me right up. Loved it!"

**
161. Takia M
"As always so dope! πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸΎ"

**
162. MrBrandon8505
"Drop that Christmas Mixtape so I can buy it πŸ’ͺ"

**
163. Aja Cheyenne
"Y'all should go to Medea house"

**
164. MikL David
"When they busted out with the i like it like that πŸ˜­πŸ’€"

**
165. Itsyomanbrenton Miller
"Singggggggggg"

**
166. Mya Taylor
"i literally cried when he started singing Ariana Da Queen + XXXTentacion 😫"

**
167. Briera Hilliard
"We neeed more mashups pleaseee I LOVE ITTTT"

**
168. Melek Ulu
"Whats that song called at 2:00"

**
REPLY
169. Ashley Rossignol
"Melek Sicko mode - Travis Scott"

**
170. Jesse Ball
"I’ve waited all year for this. Never disappoints!"

**
171. Kelly Lowery
"3:03 I was laughing so hard my stomach started to hurtπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
172. Corbinz Vlogzz
"LIT ALL THE WAY THRU"

**
173. TheKingMarkus
"from 2:35 through 2:44 is maybe one of the littest parts like apeshhh, sleigh ride together with YOOOoouu, frosty dance movements(mainly heard Starr yaaaaaasssss), floss, and I like it like that!!!!! It was all littyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!"

**
174. Renalgia Burgess
"I wish he come to my house sing to me and my family i like he mix with pop music and Christmas music at the same time"

**
175. The G Sister’s Show
"Littyyyy litπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ”₯"

**
176. Tionne Griffin
"Ayyyyy get it starkiesha"

**
177. Jaquille Douarnynney
"WHERE IS THIS MAN'S RECORD DEALπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
178. Adriana Rossi
"Oooo when Zeze and Walk it like I talk it came on I was jammin"

**
179. Drippy. Aj
"Okay but the faces the family were making tho"

**
REPLY
180. Jelena Rodriguez
"I’m not sure if the mom is looking at them weird because of the songs or the fact that a bearded lady is singing carols to them πŸ˜‚"

**
181. Alessa Dolan
"you've been doing this for 3 years, and i all watched it! lol"

**
182. Devon
"Liked All three videos. Keep doing your thing!"

**
183. Jaterria Harris
"You went crazzzzyyyy with this one πŸ’™πŸ€™πŸ€‘"

**
184. Natarshia Peck
"love it!!!! would even push this in the car"

**
185. Harriet B
"Did anyone else laugh the hardest at "God's plan" haha"

**
186. Kam Sarju
"The family don't know how to react to some of the songs..hahaha"

**
187. sunny Days
"Lil man was about to cut a rug"

**
188. TaNiya’s World
"Out of all of the ones he did this is the most lit"

**
189. kimchisoo
"OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD AND INNOVATIVE"

**
190. Brittany E.
"Y’all sleeping on chill dude in blueπŸ˜‚ dude got vocals ‼️"

**
191. xLaya
"Omggg this is sooooooo goooddd!! Your voice is beautiful and you really have a good feeling how to remix songs ❤️ this is so good for my ears"

**
192. Lenny Boler
" "It's freaky Friday
I'm in Chris Brown body
With no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow..."



Think about that a while."

**
193. Shesha626
"I like how even when singing he makes them all sing differently."

**
194. P. M
"Do more videos with your sisters zoRonda and Mercedes"

**
195. ElijahAaron
"YOOO THE WAY THE PASTOR SAID GODS PLAN THE WAY HE SAID IT WAS HILARIOUS I’m so glad that they added that song that had me dead"

**
196. Jessie K Neequaye
"Starrkeisha is the only woman with a beard I like"

**
197. Cash
"Bruh in the UK they played this on the radio capital xtra I'M IN LUV ❤️❤️❤️"

**
198. LaNetta Alexander
"Love love LOVE me some Starkeshia!!!Happy holidays boo!😘"

**
199. Cali Girl
"I love how they mix the songs together. I've said it a million times...talent"

**
200. Jasmine Lord
"Heard this on the radio today and reminded me to check out this channel again πŸ˜‚πŸ‘"

**
201. Sam
"I can't wait for his Christmas carol part 4. I literally had all 3 parts on repeat today."

**
REPLY
202. Skyler Broussard
"I’m hyped for it too. I’ve been watching all of them the closer it gets to Christmas

**
203. MomMeFun
"Playing this at my next Christmas party.πŸ˜ƒ"

**
204. babyyy kayyy
"My teacher showed this to me...im shooketh"

**
205. Jenny Juliana
"So.... this year (2019) we gonna have songs such as Old Town Road and Senorita? πŸ˜‚ I'm here for ittt"

**
206. Zinga Blair
"Now the real question is: Is there gonna be a part 4 this year πŸ‘€"

**
207. Bryan E
"Who's here waiting for Part 4 to drop?"

**
208. Bre
"Steady waiting on this year's one 😩"

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment