Translate

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2017 (Video & Selected Comments)

Edited by Azizi Powell

Update: December 19, 2019

This pancocojams post presents a compilation of comments from the YouTube discussion thread for the YouTube video Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols (2017).

Information about the fictitious character Starrkeisha and three Starrkiesha's Christmas Carols videos are embedded in the pancocojams post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols" Videos 2016, 2016, & 2018 (with information about Cameron J. Henderson's Starrkeisha character)"https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-videos.html

The content of this post is presented for cultural, entertainment, and aesthetic purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to Cameron J, the developer of the "Starrkeisha" character, the producer of Starrkeisha videos, and the principal performers in those videos. Thanks also to others who are associated with Random Structure TV and the Starrkeisha videos and thanks to all those who are quoted in this post.
-snip-
Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-2016.html for the pancocojam post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2016 (Video & Selected Comments)".

Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-2018.html for the pancocojams post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2018 (Video & Selected Comments)".

Also, click the Starrkeisha tag below for more pancocojams posts about this fictitious character.


Update: Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/12/starrkeishas-christmas-carols-2019.html for the pancocojams post entitled "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols, 2019 (Video & Selected Comments)"

****
SHOWCASE VIDEO: Starrkeisha’s Christmas Carols! (PART 2) πŸ˜‚πŸŽ„πŸ”₯ | Random Structure TV



Random Structure TV•Dec 10, 2017

Starrkeisha, Cameron J, Pastor James, & Joe go Christmas caroling again!

[...]

About Random Structure TV:
Welcome to Random Structure TV, the home of Cameron J, also known as Starrkeisha. I make covers, mashups, choreography, skits, reactions and more! Make sure you :P"...
-snip-
Statistics (as of December 15, 2019 at 11:29 AM
total # of views -1,487,240
total # of likes -68K
total # of dislikes - 585
total # of comments- 3,062
-snip-
I read all the comments in this discussion thread that my computer would load- which means A Lot, but not all of these comments. I believe these selected comments are probably representative of that entire discussion thread.
-snip-
Here's my unofficial summary of these 2016, 2017, and 2018 "Starrkeisha's Christmas Carols" videos:
These videos feature Black Americans Starrkeisha and her crew in a suburban White neighborhood singing some standard Christmas carols that are smoothly blended with Hip Hop/R&B songs which were popular that year.

****
PANCOCOJAMS EDITOR'S NOTE
In addition to compiling example comments about the Starrkeisha character and these videos, I'm particularly interested in documenting commenters' use of African American Vernacular English (AAVE). However, no definitions of those words and phrases are included in this particular pancocojams post.

I also have only included a few of the numerous comments from this video's discussion thread which praise Cameron J. Henderson, who developed the Starrkeisha and other featured characters and performs those characters in these videos.

These comments are given in chronological order, and are numbered for referencing purposes only.

****
SELECTED COMMENTS FROM THIS YOUTUBE VIDEO'S DISCUSSION THREAD

2017
1. LovelyAshley
"When you like before you watch,because you know it's gonna be fiya."

**
2. LaToya Forever
"I just couldn't handle your character in the pink sweater, toooo funny"

**
REPLY
3. Ivory' Lee Lambskank
"That's Starkiesha"

**
REPLY
4. Juelle gibson
"D'Miya Harris starkiesha his main character on his channel"

**
5. Blessing Adejumo
"Thank God it's winter season that means we don't have to see Starrkeisha's ashy knees.
Love you starr no shade✨✨πŸ”₯❤"

**
REPLY
6.slime Princess 4L, 2018
"Blessing Adejumo lol"

**
7. That.Weirdo.Kayla
"I was singing along to the girl! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
When they started singing Havana I was DONE!!"

**
REPLY
8. Samari Empire, 2018
"Miss Dorkalicious her name is starkisha"

REPLY
9. Briauna Brice, 2019
"Samari buckmaster not trying to be mean but it's actually spelled starrkeisha fyi"

**
10. Shinsou
"When Starr starting singing the weekend I died laughing at the old people face expression"

**
11. Nelly Nel
"I was weaak off their faces as they were singing "The Weekend"πŸ’€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
12. Sierra Carter
"How did there faces change on the weekend"

**
REPLY
13. Cay H
"Sierra Carter look at the couple"

**
REPLY
14. Gerre Barnwell
"Sierra Carter go back and look at it, they were digusted..."

**
15. Stage Ready
"Next time go to a black family’s house . They’ll be jamming right along with you lol"

**
16. Diana Padilla
"He can sing in spanish he is on fleakπŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸ’–πŸ˜˜"

**
17. Tae
"When he started singing Despacito I lost it 😍, he’s so freaking talented"

**
18. Amanda Alliance
"This man had a chicken soup: African American soul book. I'm done."

**
REPLY
19. JameyPiano18
"Amanda Alliance that's what I noticed too lol. I stared hard and had to blink twice"

**
20. Sierra Williams
"Damn this was fire!!!!!!!!!"

**
21. Khyia Williams
"when they put Havana in there I started getting littπŸ’―πŸ˜‚"

**
22. jeb
"#randomstructuretv Cameron I see you on that bilingual grind 3:21 you should do alot more of this :D"

**
23. Bald And High Chronicles
"YAAAAAAASSS!! He unexpectedly snatched my edges off."

**
REPLY
24. Metal Mouth Mama
"Honey, my entire HEAD was ripped off!!!"

**
25. Trulee peoples
"His voice is goals πŸ’–πŸ€˜"

**
26. Niall Fitzgerald
"Khalid Location part was litty"

**
27. ThePrinceOfShadowsX
"These harmonies slayed me for life I can’t ❤️❤️❤️πŸ”₯😍"

**
28. MZ412BABY
"Cameron J gives me lifeπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"

**
29. Chloe Dunn
"....nothing has ever gotten me more in the Christmas spirit, than this lit ass video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„ Merry Christmas everyone!!"

**
30. VJ 1472
"u got down with that"

**
31. Lashay Johnson
"This boy know he sing hunny.....my goodness graciousπŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜„"

**
32. ItsCasey
"I AM SHOOKETH"

**
33. Queen Niyah Z
"This video is so lit"

**
33. Esther Adelaja
"this is liiitt i love it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜"

**
34. xksandx
"You better sing boy! Yasss"

**
35. Ailine ortiz
"My mom saw the singing part on Facebook she was dying! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤❤❤❤"

**
36. Tondelaire Cottom
"This is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯@CameronHenderson you are so talented can't wait till see what you have for us in 2018 ❤❤❤❤"

**
37. Colorful110
"Was anybody shook when he did despacito πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
38. Zo
" "And we do take donations" Asdfghjkl I knew Star couldn't resist πŸ˜©πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚"

**
39. Mz. Phatbaldkat
"When that Xmas spirit hit Mom & pop & they started bopping.. I was like ayeeeeeeeeee"

**
40. Cpsweetz
"So dope! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ you’re super talented πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’―"

**
41. Average Gaming
"The start with bodak yellow got me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
42. Zuri Saunders
"And we do take donation's πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ‘"

**
43. Rajvir Rai
"0:14 Cooking Soup for the African American Soul"

**
REPLY
44. Iam_Tracion !, 2018
"Bruh. I saw that!!!! And at first I was like: "What he think he doing reading this?!?" LOL 🀣🀣"

**
45. Darkskin forever, 2018
"That was a ah yeet moment"

**
46. Amelia Morris
"Part one they had on coats and the background cried Autumn this time there's actually snow in the background. haha!! great video thou i loved it!
BTW I LOVE YOUR SWEATER STARR"

**
47. Xylo
"tht was a hella bomb mashup of songs!!"

**
48. ThePrinceOfShadowsX
"Shape of you was lit like ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

**
50. PKHOKIE11
"Boy you betta SANG! I look forward to these videos. Happy holidays!"

**
51. Journey de AbenaRose
"YO CAM! THIS WAS STRAIGHT FIRE!!! YOUR VOCAL TALENT IS SOMETIMES OVERLOOKED DUE TO THE COMEDY BUT DAMNNNNNN! I WANT THIS ALBUM! πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£πŸ’£"

**
52. Kelvin Alexander
"DAAAAMN....U MURDERED THIS CHRISTMAS..FO' REAL!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘wish I had more thumbs"

****
2018
53. Just Life
"Its literally Christmas tradition to watch this every Christmas for me because it's so amazing!!!😍😍😍"

**
54. Jackie Forbes
"ha ha all despacito perfect shape of shape and Havana these people are so funny"

**
55. Jamesha Ross
"Who would dislike this? A HATER that's who. It takes real talent to know how to mix these songs."

**
REPLY
56. Natasha Luo
"Those who hate gay people with a passion."

**
REPLY
57. Trinity Green
"@Natasha Luo πŸ˜‘. Hes not even gay."

**
REPLY
58. Chantel Harewood
"Natasha Luo He’s not even gay though........."

**
59. Chrissy Nicole
"OMG AND WHEN IS YA ALBUM DROPPING YOU COULD SANG IM OFFICIALLY IN LOVE"

**
60. Dee C.
"Oh, so you’re just gonna come out of nowhere and slay?

I waited all year for this too 😭

Got me wantin to slap my mama and bake a pie"

**
61. Nurse Bae
"ALWAYS KILLING IT! THE WHOLE MIX WAS DOPE!"

**
62. Kinlyn Williams
"ooh this cameron j boy with all his crew: Starrkeisha, Pastor James, & Joe be on it! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! LET THE LORD USE YOU!"

**
63. Daaron Ellis
"Litttttttttttttt"

**
64. N͙i͙y͙a͙h͙ Burton
"I just heard y’all on the radio"

**
65. Ladysa Tx
"The harmony is straight fire! Very talented indeed! And second from the left could get it for real even though they are all him lol"

**
66. Chrissy Fritz
"Saw this on Facebook and just had to come show some support. This is really amazing 😍. I LOVE IT πŸ’ͺ"

**
67. Aysha Smith
"THIS WAS FIRE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ THE BLENDING OF THE SONGS WAS ACTUAL PERFECTION"

**
68. Albertia Burgess
"I laughed, cried, cheered, clapped! So many emotions, LOL!"

**
69. Brownsugarglam
"So glad I found you! This video gives life lol. It's amazing how you edit, you are gifted."

**
70. Zarria Suggs
"You was Killin it"

**
71. UniquelyDesigned 43
"Obviously I've run across you in IG but happen to come across you on YT. I am definitely enjoying the singing you have an amazing voice. Do you have any albums out? If not, why not? Some type of compilations need to be done ASAP! It seems you are a singer, musician, choreographer, instrumentalist, producer, director, public figure and more. Thank you for sharing your gift. Keep up the great work! You rockπŸ˜‰"

**
72. Ellie E
"Damn! What DOESN'T this guy do? Content, characters, vocal, edit, market...Tyler Perry, partner with Cam, sign him, mentor him, SCOOP HIM UP!!!"

**
73. WavvvyyDee Central
"Blended so well, one of my favourite parts was; Jingle Bells and That’s What I LikeπŸ˜„"

**
74. Warntheworld
"That falsetto 😩😩😩😩"

**
75. ihateyoucaroline
"MY ENTIRE SOUL IS SHAKING"

**
76. Aston Margolis-Dias
"1:29 gets far too litty"

**
77. bork
"πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ’₯ dat song was LIT"

**
78. Itsprettylov.ly
"Omg lit merry Christmas"

**
79. andrea cardiel
"I can't be any weaker ahhh"

**
80. Mr. Nobody Stl
"I swear he be killing song lmao"

**
81. toyota
"Yass this is litty"

**
82. Felicia Sanusi
"insanely good!😱 you have crazy expert brain. oh my Lord this song really really good.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™ˆ many thumbs up for youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"

**
83. Itnok Alagat
"Saw it, sang it, subscribed!"

**
84. Sherline's Baddie's
"That was so lit"

**
85. Christy Lang
"He can REALLY sing !!!"

**
86. jordan A.M
"I love how they combine christmas songs with today's kind of music. Hell yeah"

**
87. Roger Cortez
"Did any one notice the girl has a beard"

**
88. Late Night Owl
"We don't celebrate Christmas but I live for this! Thank you for this year amazing Carols :)"

**
89. Shelia Whetstone
"wooooowww they just made my morning so bright ol dude can blow that's what Im talking about"

**
90. Guna Seelan
"This is too dope πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
91. Briamah Patel
"Because we always have to be extra :) Love it"

**
92. Eliza Rivera
"if starkisha came to my house i would be like AYE AYE AYE DROP AYE NEA NEA AYE WHIP AYE FOOTWORK AYEπŸ˜‚"

**
93. Bozuγ‚·γ‚·Moyo
"The elderly couple switching from enjoyment to disapproval every 10 secondsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
94. itsandree
"Peep the books😭😭"

**
95. Hamburger Network
"Is this 3 brothers and a sisterπŸ€”"

**
96. Shatonya Joseph
"star got a berd"

**
97. natasha thomΓ s
"Lord that man could singgg"

**
98. Keischa Coulanges
"I like the havana and shape of you"

**
99. Megan Ella
"HAVANA OH NA NA HE TOOK ME BACK EAST ALANTA NA NA HALF OF MY HEART IS IN HAVANA"

**
100. Kaitlin Foley
"LMFAO! Bodak Yellow and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer! I died!"

**
101. Shinique04
"I'm proud of Starrkeisha for not rolling her eyes at Cameron's solo parts. lol"

**
102. Maria The Galaxy Wolf
"Wait...the hair was blue?!?!?
I thought it was black"

**
103. Jacques Braz
"I watch this video almost every day! It's so lit"

**
104. Januckery
"Starkkeshia messed it up for them every time. Lol!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
105. HBSQUADD !, 2019
"I know right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
106. Luca Peyrefitte, 2019
"That's the best part"

**
107. Kimoree Randle, 2019
"I know rightπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

**
108. Lejune Murdock
"Got the poor white folks confused lmao"

**
109. Christine Onofre
"Slay it Starrrrr πŸ’š❤πŸ’š❤"

**
110. Angelica
"It's my first time seeing his video and dang, it's freaking good"

**
111. Kelly Forrest
"Y'all are bomb πŸ˜‚"

**
112. Simply Alelia
"U better do it πŸ˜‚♥️"

**
113. Anaya Franklin
"2:42 he still got it. SING ITπŸ”₯πŸ”₯🎀"

**
114. Jasmine Robinson
"Killed it once again!! Lol we do take donations πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚❤️❤️"

**
115. Logan Butler
"The dude with the beard has a good voice"

**
116. Summer Williams
"he snapped lmao"

**
117. shadowhead masked bandit
"this hard."

**
118. Qawserftgyuh R
"found them on insta and so glad i can see the full version here!"

**
119. Rachel Gonzales
"I'm waiting on u to do a Christmas album with all these song yo! Hook up us!"

**
120. Xzavier Williams
"Absolutely on point!! ♡☆♡☆
Can you do the Alphabet song?
Calling it "Funky Alphabet "
putting your stank on it..."

**
121. Rafael Castro
"whats the name of the "through the weekend" song?"

**
REPLY
122. chiara bekoe
"Rafael Castro the weekend by sza"

**
123. Jacqueline Ayyy
"I was straight DEAD at the very beginning!πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ then I died again at Despacito! Love these!"

**
124. Sodiari Ubani
"could you imagine if someone made a movie and this was the end credits, it would be lit"

**
125. Zach W
"Yo he plays every part so well"

**
126. YaShara Lynch
"Love it! Your voice is amazing 😍... This video is awesome!!! Details on point. I saw the book the man was reading πŸ˜‚lol!"

**
127. Isaiah King
"O Holy Night made me do a praise dance and throw my phone"

**
128. Just Jada
"All i could do is say yasss and scream through this whole video ...i love this video😍😍😍😭☺πŸ™Œ❤"

**
129. Taylor Collins
"you are so talented and amazing and i know it takes a lot of effort to make the songs sound so good from being mixed all together and to have to do all of that 4 times and having to edit all of it you are so gifted...and by the way you have an amazing voice! Keep up the good work and thank you"

**
130. Ja’Niya Taylor
"The African American version of Pentatonix?
Yes!!!!"

**
REPLY
131. Kaitlyn Jones, 2019
"Girl hush"

**
REPLY
132. Skyler Broussard
"It’s way more impressive simply for the fact that it’s just one dude"

**
133. Sade` With The Receipts
"THAT SPANISH VERSE THO!!!! AWESOME!!!!"

**
REPLY
134. Renee' ????
"Sade' Watson it was although u didn't like that part (Spanish part)"

**
REPLY
135. Sade` With The Receipts
"WHAT YA MEAN THAT I DON'T LIKE THAT PART?!?! I DO...THAT IS WHAT THAT EXPRESSION MEANS...."THAT SPANISH PART THO"! FOLLOWED BY THE WORD AWESOME......HMM..."

**
REPLY
136. D'Nicety
"@Renee' ???? Yeah u lost me too on that. She used a figure of speech n followed it up w/ a positive accolade. Which meant she like that part."

**
137. TEMI LONDON
"The couple CRACK ME UP"

**
138. 9528TERRY
"the look on the their faces when they get off Christmas carols into hip hop songs...lol"

**
139. Lizzy Watkins
"lol this great but also hilarious there faces had me dying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
140. Mya Charles
"OMG this is amazing!! Especially love the transition between Perfect by Ed Sheeran and O Holy Night 3:35"

****
141. Mzshondagirl
"Your videos always get me dancing and singing.. I be so lit after watching your videos"

**
142. elton forlemu
"He sang The Weekend by Sza BETTER than Sza. DAMN!!! I need a full cover the song now please!!"

**
143. Robin's Nest
"The couples reaction thoπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
REPLY
144. Januckery
"becky boodoo I knowww! When Starrkesia started singing "The Weekend", the look on their faces were priceless. Me and my sister just keep rewatching that part over and over again and ctfu.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
145. SABRYAT17
"I'm lovin Starrkeisha's oufit. Slay girl Slay.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’–"

**
146. OGIN
"Why am I listening to this in April and saving it for my Christmas list for Christmas 2018? Lol"

**
REPLY
147. Frisk and Fam, 2019
"SAME!"

**
148. yxungdimer._nay
"Been waiting since last year"

**
149. Erin Gezwind
"The harmonization thoπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
150. Euphoria makings
"Soooooo smoothly put together thats melty πŸ˜πŸŽ„"

**
151. Shasta Brown
"Okay, i have never laughed so hard in my life. OMG! Keep up the good work. Too hilarious..."

**
152. Natalie Lomax
"Drove down to Maryland rocking this on blast. My whole family loves you"

**
153. Uriyah Nolan
"Killed it.... All four of y'all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜"

**
154. kimchisoo
"I love the immediate change on the oldies' face when Starrkeisha started singing "the weekend" I died"

**
155. Cherry Blossom
"I have watched this waaaayyyy tooo many times haha! I love the way he sings “here comes Santa Claus” lol"

**
156. Courtney Quinn
"❤️❤️watching It Over again . LitπŸ”₯🀟🏾"

**
157. ChakraW
"Snoop Dog ran this one in his live feed on Instagram 13 hours ago."

**
158. Tracy Henderson
"Hey I just wanted to say I just heard you on V-103 Black Friday November 22nd 2018 around 11:27 a.m. I was like yes OMG I was like rocking it love it love it love it"

**
159. mokeshua norman
"yelling ComeOnBoy, GetIt!!!..straight talentπŸ–€i didn't want it to end"

**
160. Jamesha Ross
"Who would dislike this? A HATER that's who. It takes real talent to know how to mix these songs."

**
161. knockoutjw
"I’m hella late🀦🏾‍♂‍ just seen this on Facebook & there’s hella good song blended. I love it finna play this on Christmas fo’show."

**
162. Dante Galindo Cruz
"Yaaaaasssss Bro you are absolutely amazing. You are my vocal goals ❤"

**
163. faith
"Those editing skills are on fleekπŸ˜‚perfect harmony"

**
164. Itss Chenelle
"Bruh. Either I'm tripping or I just heard this on the radio πŸ€” Doing big things Cameron! Keep it up!!!!"

****
2019
165. Anais Hardon
"Is there anywhere we can purchase this frfr? Or even stream?! I’m sorry but this right here is a BOP!"

**
166. Just Love
"Star’s movement on Dive for “Oh Holy Night” was the biz! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
167. Boss'lady 302 yeah you read right
"I love him so much , Cameron is my you tube husband 4life and starrkeisha is my bff 😘😘😘😘"

**
168. Dan Free
"I’m mad late this just came up on my FB page so I decided to follow on YouTube as well"

**
169. A&T Martin
"That's amazing you guys made me think about Christmas keep it ☝πŸ˜„πŸ˜

**
170. Shybria S
"Hey im a New fan and i jsut watched part 3 and came to watch the othersπŸ’‹πŸ’•πŸ˜½"

**
171. Nilsein Celestin
"Just realised there the same people...?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

**
172. Mark S.
"Yasssss!!!!!! Starr hit her note "ooh nah naaah""

**
173. Life story of Ari
"I’m dead πŸ€£πŸ˜‚"

**
174. Spazarella Poet
"Very creative and yo voice is awesome"

**
175. Trinity Portley
"Who else wish there were actually people who caroled like this"

**
176. Antwynette Houston
"Voice is just beautiful. I'm over here listening to Christmas carols in August πŸ˜‚πŸ€£"

**
177. Shantez Tolbut
"The jingle bell rock and Noel part to The weekend!!!! Jesus!!! Musicianship!!!"

**
178. Tayevaughn Williams
"3:42 His rendition of O Holy Night was absolutely beautiful"

**
179.Pink Ink
"My computer teacher is silly she put this on for Christmas music music and said if u thought I was gonna put the real songs than u haven’t seen the color of my skin XD πŸ€ͺ"

**
180. JhΓΈΓ±Γ±Γ―Γͺ B
"Rewatching this hoping he drops another this year πŸ₯°"

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment