Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Abochi - "Mama" (Ghanaian Afrobeats song with video, lyrics, and comments)


Lifeline Records GH, May 10, 2020

This song is dedicated to all women worldwide. Happy Mothers Day!!!

****
Edited by Azizi Powell

This pancocojams post showcases the Ghanaian song "Mama" by Abochi.

The content of this post is presented for cultural, inspirational, and aesthetic purposes.

Thanks to Abochi and all those who are associated with this song and video. Thanks also to all those who are quoted in this post.

****
LYRICS - MAMA
(Abochi)

Mama, i dedicate this song to you
Wherever you dey my mama
I just want to say thank you

Aw Mama i dey sing this song for you
Wherever you dey my mama
I just want to say thank you

For the things you de do for me
For the blessings you rain on me
Sometimes I lose my way
But you still de pray for me
De sacrifice for me oh yeah yeah

Mama God bless you oo mama
Nyame nhyira oo mama
God bless you oo mama

Mama eeh, mama
God bless you oo mama
Nyame nhyira wo oo mama
God bless you oo mama

Mama you de force waa
See the way you hustle for my case
Nine months for the belly no be easy
But you endured the pain for my sake

Wo ankyere me fake
Wo mmre nie
Mama, wo mmre nie
Wo mmre nie
Gye wani na wo mmre nie eh eh

Mama, God bles you oo mama
Nyame nhyira wo oo mama
God bless you mama mama eeh

Mama God bless you oo mama
Nyame nhyira wo oo mama
God bless you oo mama

For the things you de do for me
For the blessings you rain on me
Sometimes I lose my way
But you still de pray for me
De sacrifice for me ooh yeah yeah eh

Mama mama mama mama
Mama eh, mama
God bless you oo mama
Nyame nhyira wo oo mama
God bless you oo mama

I dedicate this song to all the women in the world
Especially my mum, Amino God bless you
Abochi nsano

Source: https://gospelkey.com/2022/03/21/download-abochi-mama-mp3-mp4-video-lyrics/
-snip-
The English translation of the Twi words "Nyame nhyira wo" is "God bless you".https://www.akandictionary.com/2021/04/11/nhyira/

From https://popularask.net/what-is-god-in-ghana-language/
"
Nyame (or Onyankopon) is the God of the Akan people of Ghana.[4] His name means "he who knows and sees everything" and "omniscient, omnipotent sky god" in the Akan language."...


****
SELECTED COMMENTS ABOUT THIS SONG
From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-qWViCCbpg

1. Bimela Frank, 2020
"Happy mother's  day to all the mother's ,thank you for being  great teachers,nurses, protector and the unconditionally support that you provide while  you never expect appreciation

May God grant  all your hearts the desired  future  for your kids. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY🌹🌹🌹

 
**
2. 
Joyce Felix
"Today is Mothers Day. I dedicate this  Song to my Mother and all Mothers. Happy Mothers day and the soon to be Mothers"

****
From https://www.facebook.com/377609229338698/posts/abochi-mama-lyrics-afrikalyrics-ghana-lyrics-abochi-mamamamai-dedicate-this-song/751652758601008/

1. Nicky Nicksie
"wooh..! it's a beautiful song to all mothers in the world, thanks bro 4 ur love to all mamas"

**
2. Bon Berry
"Am blessed what a lovely lyrics"

**
3. Ami Sabers Amiri
"MAMA NINE MONTHS FOR DEY BELLY NO BE EASY, lovable bro abochi, i am revived. #JUSTLOVELY.US"

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment