Translate

Friday, January 7, 2022

Tye Tribbett - Anyhow (contemporary African American Gospel song video. information, lyrics, & comments)



Tye Tribbett, January 29, 2021
-snip- Statistics as of January 7, 2022 total views - 1,335,020 total likes - 26K total dislikes -This feature's results isn't working. total comments -1,030
****
Edited by Azizi Powell

This pancocojams post presents information about contemporary African American Gospel singer Tye Tribett and showcases the official video of his song "Anyhow".

The lyrics of that song are also included in this post, along with comments from this video's discussion thread.

The content of this post is presented for religious, cultural, and aesthetic purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to Tye Tribbett for his music and thanks to all those who are quoted in this post.  

****
INFORMATION ABOUT TYE TRIBBETT
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tye_Tribbett
"Tyrone "Tye" Tribbett (born January 26, 1976) is an American gospel music singer, songwriter and keyboardist.[1] He is choir director and founder of the Grammy-nominated and Stellar Award-winning gospel group Tye Tribbett & G.A. (short for 'Greater Anointing.')[2]

Biography

Tribbett was born on January 26, 1976 in Camden, New Jersey. He was raised in an Apostolic Pentecostal church in Camden, New Jersey. His father is Bishop Thomas Tyrone Tribbett, a former pastor, and his mother is Neicy Tribbett, a minister as well as a disc jockey in the Philadelphia and New York area.

He toured with Faith Hill in 2000, leading to work with Will Smith, Usher, Don Henley, Justin Timberlake, and Sting.[2] He has since released five albums. The album "Greater Than" was released August 6, 2013, and earned him two Grammy awards.[3]"...

****
LYRICS- ANYHOW
(Tye Tribbett)

[Intro]
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah (Hallelujah)
Hallelujah (Halle, halle), hallelujah (Halle), hallelujah (Halle, halle)

[Verse 1]
I know You have good plans for me
Plans to prosper, plans to succeed
You know the thoughts You think towards me
And I'm so grateful You love me
I know that when You look at me
You see Your child, You see my need
I know that You will never leave
I trust You, Father, I believe, woo

[Pre-Chorus]
Your promises are yes and amen
And I believe You will do what You say
My trust in You will not waiver (Woo)
My victory is guaranteed 'cause You remain the same

[Chorus]
No matter what comes my way (Oh)
Hallelujah anyhow (Woo, oh, yes)
Until my night turns to day (Oh)
Hallelujah anyhow (Oh)
Hallelujah (Woo), hallelujah (Yeah)

[Verse 2]
We're fighting in this deadly war
Satan tries to conquer our soul
Through pain, through fear, through stress, through storms
The battle rages on and on
We know that, woo (All things work together)
Jehovah, woo (You make all things better)
Sing it again, we know that, woo (All things work together), hey
Jehovah, yeah (You make all things better)

[Pre-Chorus]
Your promises (Yeah) are yes and amen (Yeah)
I believe (Yeah) You will do just what You say
My trust in You will not waiver (Lord)
My victory is guaranteed 'cause You remain the same

[Chorus]
No matter what comes my way (Oh)
Hallelujah anyhow (Yes, oh, woo)
Until my night turns to day (Oh)
Hallelujah anyhow (Oh, hey)
No matter what comes my way
Hallelujah anyhow (Oh, woo)
Until my night turns to day
Hallelujah anyhow (Woo, yeah)
Hallelujah, hallelujah
[Bridge]

Hit keeps coming after hit
Got me thinkin' maybe this is it
Got this war going on in my mind
Tryna make me think my faith is counterfeit, woah, no
Certain days, it feel like my faith is running low, ah
But it's a mustard seed, so I must believe in what I
sow, woo
Sow in tears, what you water will grow
Never fear, it's all under control
The storm is here, but I'm 'sleep on the boat, woo, yes
Everything I went through, I knew I would be blessed, yeah
Tryna pull me down, but I see the mark, so I press, woo
Christ brought me out so many times, why stress? Yee
I'ma sing hallelujah anyhow through the test

[Outro]
Hallelujah (Hallelujah) anyhow
Hallelujah (Hallelujah) anyhow
Hallelujah (Hallelujah) anyhow
Hallelujah (Hallelujah) anyhow
(Oh)
(Oh)
(Oh)


****
SELECTED COMMENTS FROM THIS VIDEO'S DISCUSSION THREAD

All of these comments are from 2021

1. Yolanda A
"πŸ˜€His signature screams get me every time!πŸ’– "Christ brought me out so many times, why stress"πŸ’™ Hallelujah ANYHOW! ☝️πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ‘"

**
Reply
2. Mojazzfoya
"DEFINITELY!!!!  With your eyes closed you know you're listening to a song of worship that Tye is a part of  - HALLELUJAH ANYHOW!"

**
Reply
3. Judith Randle
"I Love that scream, I felt like screaming, but he did it for me... And his sounds so much better. If I screamed from the pain inside, my family wouldn't know what to do. There is Healing in Tye's scream, I Love it! πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ"

**
Reply
4. David Reuben
"Right! That scream is my scream!!πŸ˜ƒ"

**
Reply
5. Denise W.
"Me too! It's his trademark now and no one else can do it like him. He's an awesome deep worshiper if u just listen to the words. They cut hard but it tight and right.

**
6. ognewwavy
"This is the coldest Gospel song ever, a war cry for peace.  Amen!"

**
Reply 
7. Luci Hubbard
"Yes!!! I've loved this song since I first heard it. Moves me every time... "your promises are yes and Amen... no matter what comes my way, Hallelujah anyhow"!"

**
Reply 
8. KNOW THYSELF
"Your comment is badazz. I love it"

** 
9. Brandon Lee
"Tye is about 30years ahead of the game!!!  Keep being innovative and creative spreading the gospel!!!"

**
Reply 
10. ShantΓ© Moore
"Definitely, he is!"

**
Reply
11, elshadisam
"Amen"

** 
Reply
12. Gloria Smith
"Jeremiah 29:11 Sang that word!!!!" 

** 
13. Vincent Oluoch
"Storm is here but I’ma sleep on the boat”...Hallelujah AnyhowπŸ™ŒπŸΎ"

**
14. Go Bucks
"Bruh, real tears"

**
15. mari k
"I threw my phone down when he said that! Come on Ty!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ"

**
Reply
16. Vincent Oluoch
" @mari k  I kept going back to that part, the power in those wordsπŸ™ŒπŸΎ"

**
Reply
17. Jessica Rojas
"Trust in Th Almighty! Powerful through his Might!"

**
Reply
18. Honey Bee
"Fav part of the song. When I heard that, I was I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT. That's that PEACE THAT SURPASSES ALL UNDERSTANDINGπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏπŸ™ŒπŸΏ #MyVictoryIsGuaranteed"

**
Reply
19. Kenice Mcgowan
"Hallelujah πŸ™"

**
Reply
20. Pyu
"#Bars"

**
Reply
21. Carla Evans
"@mari k  LoL! GLORY TO HIS NAME!"

**
22. Alvis Quaicoe
"This man is redefining Gospel"

**
Reply 
23. Amaya Faulkner-Taylor
"God is redefining Gospel through himπŸ™ŒπŸΎ"

**
Reply
24. lilcourt1844
"Without trying to redefine THE Gospel."

**
Reply 
25. Boris Moris
"Ancient African spirits are awake. They even show up themselves. Look carefully  and you will see them"

**
Reply 
26. Joy Claborn
"Amen and in Spirit and In Truth!!!! πŸ™ŒπŸΎ"

**
Reply
27. Sunny M
"@Boris Moris  what do you mean?"

**
Reply
28. Boris Moris
"@Sunny M  Ancient African spirits are awake and they gaze at you through priest Tribbett's eyes."

**
Reply
29. Sunny M
"@Boris Moris  I'm still a little confused on what you mean. But thanks. 😊"

**
30. Deborah Thomas
"Powerful Anointed song of relief, healing, deliverance, and assurance"

**
Reply
31. Unique Netta
"YEZZZZ!!!"

**
Reply
32. Gracefully Blessed
"Amen."

**
33. Lynn Edwards
"Keep holding your integrity and setting the example Tye! Salute! God is watching and has your back!"

**
34. Shan 28
"This needs to go viral and more ppl need to see thissss, this is a materpiece, the lyrics are POWERFULLLLLLLLL and not to mention the great dancers for the video and everybody coming together to make this sensational, this SHALL BE KNOWN TO THE WORLD!!"

**
Reply
35. Latoya James
"Amen & Amen!!"

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment