Translate

Thursday, January 6, 2022

"Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" (Documenting Dates For & Analysis Of Early Examples Of This Rhyme)


Edited by Azizi Powell

Latest revision - January 20, 2024

This pancocojams post is part of an ongoing pancocojams series on the African American originated cheers entitled "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train". 

This post from that series presents a compilation of examples of children's "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" rhymes and cheers. These examples are given in chronological order by year, if that information was given. Some of the contributors included geographical locations with their example. 

The content of this post is presented for cultural, folkloric, and recreational purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to all those who are quoted in this post. 
-snip-
Click http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2015/08/bang-bang-choo-choo-train-rhyme-cheer.html 
for the related pancocojams post entitled "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train rhymes and cheers (early sources & examples)"

Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2022/01/bang-bang-choo-choo-train-tik-tok.html for the pancocojams post entitled "
Bang Bang Choo Choo Train Tik Tok Challenge Dance Compilation (Dancing To A Clip Of The 1995 Song "Giddy Up Let's Ride")".

****
PANCOCOJAMS EDITOR'S NOTE
"Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" is a children's recreational composition that is of African American origin. "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" has been performed as a partner hand clap rhyme, a children's foot stomping cheer, a children's cheerleader cheer, and as a camp movement song. 

All of these children's forms have their early sources in the bawdy (dirty) adult song "Bang Bang Lulu" as well as certain bawdy military cadences.

**
The earliest "Bang Choo Choo Train" children's example that I've found to date is from the early 1970. That example doesn't appear to have had any performance activity such as hand clapping or foot stomping.

Comments that are included in this pancocojams post about early sources for and examples of "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" document that some Bang Bang Choo Choo Train cheers were performed in the early 1970s. These examples include
1. "foot stomping cheers" i.e. a category of recreational cheers with a characteristic textual structure and performance activity. These compositions are (were?) informally performed by two or more (usually) girls who aren't actually members of a cheerleading team 

and

2. compositions that are adapted forms of "foot stomping cheers" that are performed by members of an actual cheerleading squad.

**

It's difficult to determine which recreational genre any example of "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" belongs to because many contributors of examples of these compositions use the words "rhymes", "cheers", and "camp songs"  as catch all terms with little regard for those terms actual meanings.

That said, I believe that rhyme examples of "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" follow the pattern of most African American children's rhymes in that they include two or more rhymes that are combined together, often without any connecting words such as "Hit it!". Furthermore, many 
"Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" are often found as part of the "Brickwall Waterfall" rhyme and I've never come across "Brickwall Waterfall" as a cheer (foot stomping cheer or otherwise). 

Click 
http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2013/01/brickwall-waterfall-examples-analysis.html for the related pancocojams post "Brickwall Waterfall" (Examples & Analysis)

 **
Foot stomping cheer examples of  "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" have a signature group voice/consecutive soloist structural pattern and performance style.

Foot stomping cheer examples of "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" and adapted cheers such as "Peanut Butter In A Cup" have a signature textual pattern that I call "command, refusal, compliance". The group commands that a soloist does something and the soloist initially refuses. The group commands again, and the soloist complies and does what the group commands her to do.  

"Command, refusal, compliance" is my term for foot stomping cheers in which the group commands (or demands) that the soloist do something and the soloist initially refuses to do that thing. Mainstream examples of these types of cheers usually are adapted forms of this pattern. In those adapted forms the group asks the soloist to do something and the soloist immediately complies (agrees to do what is asked of her.)

A person who immediately complies with a demand or a request conveys a different tone for those cheers and an entirely different cultural message than a person who initially refuses to do what is demanded or requested. I believe that these are crucial differences.

In "traditional" foot stomping cheer examples of these cheers, the soloist's initial refusal to comply with the group's command is part of the "tough" street girl persona.  A "tough girl" does what she wants to do when she wants to do it. Nobody can tell her what to do and when to do it.  The fact that the girl initially refuses to do what is demanded of her demonstrates or suggests that the girls (and their community) place a high value on being independent and not (immediately) acceding to orders (or expectations) that others have for them.

However, in the context of these cheers, the soloist's surly answer of "No way" means that "I'm not going to show you how to do that dance right now just because you ask me to."

That said, I don't believe that the girls who chanted/chant the traditional "command ("demand") form or the adapted "immediately compliant" form of these cheers consciously recognize the messages that these types of  cheers convey.

Click https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2013/05/examples-of-childrens-cheer-rock-boat.html for additional examples of "command, refusal, compliance" foot stomping cheers.

****

SELECTED EXAMPLES OF BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN (PEANUT BUTTER IN A CUP" AND OTHER EXAMPLES OF THESE CHEERS/RHYMES THAT ARE GIVEN WITHOUT TITLES)

Most of these examples are presented in relative chronological order. The examples that have no publishing dates are usually given by the date that I retrieved them from their online sources. 

NO TITLE GIVEN 

Warning- This example includes profanity and other graphic language.

"i remember a song girls would sing more than the guys..in the polo grounds projects 155th 8th ave.. a group of girls singing it loud walking from school everyday from ps 156 i think it was..it went

youre left
youre left
your left right left
my ass is shakin
my belts too tight
my balls are shakin from left to right
umm funky nassau
umm funky nassau
your momma
your poppa
youre greasy nanny
youre awful nanny
you toot and toot ?
dont prostitute
dont try to switch
you dirty bi-ch*
no hesitation
no revelation
just go to hell
and ring my bell

 

it was 1970 I remember…
-snip-
*The complete word is spelled out in this example"
-GUEST,frank from ny, 18 Dec 07 - 02:14 AM; : Jody's children - kids' rhymes from military chanthttps://mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=73808
-snip-
The street names included in this example indicate that it is from New York City.
"Funky Nassau" was a hit 1971 R&B song that was recorded by the funk group Beginnings of the End. The group was from Nassau,  Bahamas. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beginning_of_the_End_(band)  

The recording date for that record suggests that the 1970 date that frank in ny gave may have been off by a year.

frank from ny wrote a question mark after the phrase "you toot and toot". "Toot" may be a slang term for cocaine.

**
NO TITLE GIVEN 
"I was born in 1960, am 50 years old, and was raised in the African-American community of New Orleans, La. When this story came to my attention in email, I responded that the infamous "booty cheer" is a marching chant or cadence, and I remember hearing variations of it as a child and teen. One of those is this one:

"To the right, to the left, to the right, left, right.

My back is aching,

My drawers too tight,

My booty's shaking from left to right.

To the left, to the right, to the left right left"
-Nordette Adams,  September 21, 2010, http://www.blogher.com/how-booty-cheer-migrated-six-year-olds "Child Kicked Off Squad When Mother Protests Cheer"
-snip-
Based on Nordette Adam's comments, this example is from the early 1970s.

**
MY LEFT
My left my left my left right left
My left my left my left right left
My left my left my left right left
My back achin my belt too tight
My booty shaking from the left to the right
My?- My ? My-hoochie coochie ?
-https://blogs.loc.gov/folklife/2020/06/kids-explain-their-rhymes-games-and-songs/ "Kids Explain Their Rhymes, Games, and Songs" June 5, 2020, Posted by: Stephanie Hall [sound file of 
Children's rhymes, games, and songs performed by Mrs. Currier's 4th grade class, Blue Ridge Elementary School, Ararat, Virginia, 1978; An African American girl shares this rhyme that she learned from her cousin Lavera who lives in New York]

**

BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
Bang, Bang Choo Choo Train.
Watch [girl's name] do her thang.
[Girl] I can't.
Group: Why not?
[Girl] I can't
Group: Why not?
[Girl] Because my back is achin.
[And] My bra's too tight.
My hips keep movin' from the left to the right
Group: Her back is achin.
Her bra's too tight.
Her hips keep movin from the left to the right."
-Repeat this from the beginning, with each girl in the group having one turn as the soloist. (The turns were determined by how fast the girls shouted first, second, third etc.)
-African American girls ages 7-12 years; (Alafia Children's Ensemble, Braddock, Pennsylvania), 10/1997; collected by Azizi Powell. 10/97; also collected by Azizi Powell from African American girls 7-12 years; Pittsburgh, PA (11/2001 & additional dates through 2005 as hand clap rhyme)

****
NO TITLE GIVEN 
the version that i know is a little longer:

loser loser double loser
as if whatever
get the picture break a wall
waterfall
girl/boy you think you got it all?
you don't, i do
so boom with that attitude
peace punch
captain cruch
i got something you can't touch
bing bang choo choo train let me see you do you thing
i can't, why not?
because i can't, why not?
because my back is aching my shoes are too tight
and my hips are shaking from the left to the right
the left to the right
loser loser with a twist
elbow elbow wrist wrist
wipe a tear blow a kiss
kiss this
honey, you ain't got none of this
-posted by yooimhere at June 24, 2006; http://blog.oftheoctopuses.com/000518.php  [This website is no longer active.]

****
BANG BANG CHO CHO TRAIN
Hey I am a 13 year old african american girl. I go to school in japan. there are lots of these kinds of songs.

bang bang chocho train
round me up and Ill do my thang
no recise pices no butter cup
you mess with me Ill mess you up
I know karate I know kong fu
I aint scared of no girl like you.

It goes on and on all races here say them. young and small
-Davonna {Japan}, cocojams.com, 7/16/2006

****

BANG BANG CHU CHU TRAIN 
bang bang chu chu train it really goes like this in new York

(1 person) bang bang chuchu train
let me see u do ur thing
(2 person) i cant
(1 person) why not
(2 person) my back aches my belts to tight
and my booty is shakin from left to right left right left, left right left
-m&m; 10/7/2006, cocojams.com [This website is no longer active.]
-snip-
I'm not sure if this is performed as a cheer or as a hand clap rhyme.

****
BING BAN CHOO CHOO TRAN 
bing ban choo choo tran,
girl you think you got it all
but you dont, I do
so whoosh with the attitude.
rock and roll baby,
in control baby,
up and down baby
move it all around.
elbow elbow wrist wrist
shut up girl you just got dissed...
-Paige, March 6, 2007 -cocojams.com/ taunting rhymes [This was submitted to my multi-page cultural website. I voluntarily de-activated that website in 2014. That website is hereafter given as "cocojams.com].
-snip-
"Whoosh with that attitude" means to quickly get rid of your attitude (or else). This line is often given as "Poof with that attitude".

The verse beginning with "rock and roll baby" to "move it all around" is probably a folk processed version of the Caribbean Soca record "Roll It Gal".

"Elbow elbow wrist wrist" originated as the movements that fashion models had to do to wave to people. However, in these taunting rhymes that phrase probably means "preparing to hit someone (wave your fist at someone).

"Dissed" means "insulted". That word is a clip of the word "disrespected".

****
NO TITLE GIVEN actually...iv heard a lot of versions of the one i'm about to say but i can't seem to remember all of it...

aywyz, i just know part of it goes like

"Brick wall, Waterfall.
Girl/Boy you think you know it all, you don't, I do.
So BOOM with that attitude!
hey hey
choo choo train
come and watch me do my thing,
boy/girl,
u watch out,
cuz if u mess me up I'll mess u up
P.U!
back it up back it up,
girl/boy u obviously need a tic tac,
not 1 not 2 but you definitely need the whole dang pack!
bye bye got 2 go, cant waste time with you dumb folk"

& that probably sounds weird...
i have a feeling that i either 4got words orthe rhyme just changed as it was passed formperson to person.

well, byebye!
-GUEST Random Person2007 (eRiCa 3/26/07); https://mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=100061  

****
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
Bang Bang Choo Choo Train
Wind me up, and I'll do my thing.
Get it. Get it. Get it. Get it.
Go it. Got it. Got it. Got it.
And "Oomph! [clap] and let it roll.
Oomph! [clap] and let it roll.
-
wkumusicgirl Uploaded on Nov 6, 2007; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx1zZ3zKiyA&ab_channel=wkumusicgirl
-snip-
This is a video of a young girl demonstrating a "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train" cheerleader cheer routine.

****

BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN 
Here's one cheer from Saltillo Mississippi

Bang,Bang choo choo train
come on girls let's do our thing
''No''
Why not
cause my back is aching and my bras to tight
my booty's shaking to the left to the right
see my pinkie see my thumb
see my fist so you better run
this is skinny this is fat
this is me i'm all that
i like coffee
i like tea
i like boys and boys like me
so O-U-T spells out.
-Alibeth H., cocojams.com, 10/29/2007

****
BRICKWALL WATERFALL

Brick wall waterfall
girl you think you know it all
You dont I do
So boom with that attitude
resses pieces coco puff
you mess with me
Ill mess you up
bang bang cho cho trian
Come on girl and shake that thang
because we cant and we’re not
because we cant and we’re not
my back is aching and my skirts to tight
my bootys shaking from the left to the right
my eyes are rolling from front…back…
side…side…front back side side side
Let me see your body fly
5678 let me see your booty shake

All lyrics by me hotlady1177 and my friend fatima
-tishae chappelle, Feb. 15, 2009; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [video]

****
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
Bang bang choo choo train

come on girl shake that thang,

i cant why not i cant why not

cuz my back is aching

and my bras too tight

and my booty's shaking

from the left to the right.

My daddy says my shorts are too tight

but my boyfriend says they fit just right.

brick wall waterfall girl you think you know it all

you dont i do so BOOM with your attitude.

girl be gone

your breath is mighty strong

wait come back you need a tic tac

not one not two but the whole dang pack.

dang girl you mean

and you need some listerine, not a sip, not a cup,

but the whole dang bottle.

peanut butter reese cup,

bet this punch will shut u up.
-GUEST,Party_In_The_House, https://mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=100061 : Water Wallflower & Brickwall Waterfall, 10 April 09

****

TUITY FRUITY
Group except soloist: Tuity Fruity shake your booty
(Yeah) Watch Nasya do her duty
Nasya: I won’t
Group: Why not?
Nasya: My back is achin and my belt’s too tight.
My butt is shakin from left to right.
Hey jump in, pull it, and jump out.
Jump in, pull it and jump out

[Continue with the next girl].

-Nasya; African American female, 8 years; Faison Primary School (Homewood area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania); October 30, 2009, collected by Azizi Powell

****
NO TITLE GIVEN 
I used to do it this way


i got the looks and the brains

so peace punch in your face

brickwall, waterfall,

girl you think you got it all

but you dont, i do

so boom witht that attitude

so peace, punch captain crunch

i got something you cant touch

bang bang choo choo train

wind me up i do my thing

reeces pieces, 7 up, mess with me

i mess you up
-GUEST,layneyandbex, 12 Dec 09, https://mudcat.org/thread.cfm?threadid=100061 , Water Wallflower & Brickwall Waterfall

****
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN 
ur all wrong! its

my name is nicky
i'm feeling groovy
u mess with me
i kick ur
hey watch ur mouth
i said bang bang choo choo train
wind me up and i'll do my thing
i kno karate
i kno kung foo
u mess with me i mess with u
-nickytwilight4eva, http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=cx1zZ3zKiyA, 2010

****
BRICK WALL WATER FALL
it goes brick wall waterfall you think that u got it all but u dont i do so boom with the attitude peace punch captian crunch i got something u cant touch bang bang choo choo train come on girls lets do our thang daddy daddy shake that body fruity tuti shake that booty uh im commin down uh 2 touch da ground uh im commin up to kick some buts!
-famousstar236, 2009, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****
BRICK WALL WATERFALL
AZ, USA

Brickwall waterfall, girl you think you know it all, you don't, I do, so leave, begone, you're breath is too strong, wait, come back, i think i got a tictac, not a tic, not a tac, but the whole darn pack!

PA, USA

Brickwall waterfall, girl you think you know it all, you don't, i do, so BOOM w/ that attitude, Peace, punch, Captain Crunch

I've got something you can't touch

Bang bang choo choo train

Wind me up, I do my thing.  Reese's pieces buttercup, mess with me, i'll mess you up!
-Regina Acuña, 2010, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****
BRICK WALL WATER FALL
the way i learned it was " Brick wall waterfall girl you think you got it all but you dont, i do so boom wit that attitude, reeses pieces butter cup mess with me i mess you up, bang bang choo choo train wound me up and do my thing why not bc my back is aching my bras to tight my booty's shaking from the left to the right, this is skinny this is fat, boys whtacha looking at, all the boys on the floor saying check me out, check me out, mama mia,           Then i learned another one was Cap.. Cap... Captain Crunch I got somethin you cant touch
-Angelina Cisneros, 2011, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****
BRICK WALL WATERFALL
my version :brick wall waterfall.girl u think u got it all but u don I do so boom with that attitude come back u need a tic tak not one not two but whole 6 packs my back is aching and my shoes are to tight my hips are shaking from the left to the right chimy chimy coco puff chimmy chimy  pow chimy chimy get out right now
-Tiana Archie, 2013, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****
BRICK WALL WATERFALL
This is how me and my friends say it, brick wall waterfall boys think they know it all but they dont girls do so boom with that attitude reises pieces buttercup mess with me i mess u up, bang bang choo choo train comeone girl lets do our thing, why not i cant why not i cant cuz my back is achin and my skirts to tight and my bootys shakin from the left to the right
-Jenna Yrell, 2014,  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****

ROCK THE BOAT 
Oh! I remember how we did it at camp, now. The counselors would choose a camper and we'd sing the song.

Something like this:

Her name is Liesl! Rock the boat
She's doin' fine! Rock the boat
She'll do her thing! Rock the boat
She'll blow your mind! Rock the boat
Hit it!
Bang bang, choo choo train,
Wind her up, she'll do her thing,
No Reese's Pieces, no buttercup,
She'll show you how to pump it up!
She knows karate
She knows Kung Fu!
*__ __ __ __ __ __ ooo!
Rock clap the boat clap
Rock clap rock the oohah! oohah!
Rock clap the boat clap
Rock clap rock the oohah! ooh!

 And it would repeat with another camper

 *I forgot what goes there, but the blanks are syllables, and it rhymes with the 'ooh' sound
-Liesl Lockheart, 2015, [example from a commenter in the discussion thread for  "Do You Remember 90s Handgames?".] That YouTube vlog no longer available.

****

BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN 
This was a song that we did at camp a lot, and the first part was sang by everyone in the group but the counselor usually picked the first Person B. Then as the verses continued whoever was Person B last would yell the name of the new Person B.

Person A: Peanut butter Reese's cup sing a song to cheer you up
Bang bang choo-chop train come on (person B) do your thang!

Person B: I can't!
Person A: Why not?
Person B: I just can't!
Person A: Why not?
Person B: My back's aching, my belt's too tight, my booty shaking from the left to the right

Everyone: to the left! to the right! to the left to the right to the left to the right! to the sky, to the ground, my booty's shaking all around that's right we're tight so rick-tick-tick-tick! hold on wait a minute put a booty in it! Jump! Shake your booty! Jump jump! Shake your booty!

(Repeat the song)
-
Claire Jelagin, 2016; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55TnrD5re5g Do You Remember 90s Rhymes

****

BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN (Cheer)
--Informant Info--

Nationality: American

Age: 10

Occupation: Student

Residence: Beverly Hills, CA

Date of Performance/Collection: 4/24/16

(Acting out the whole thing, had to recall it)

Stop don’t talk to me loser lame-o wannabe

Like oh totally t-totally

Rainfall waterfall girl you think you got it all

But you don’t I do so boom with that attitude

Bang bang choo choo train wind me up

I’ll do that thing bang bang choo choo train

Wind me up I’ll do that thing.

Reeses Pieces butter cups you mess with me I’ll mess you up

Loser whatever get that picture. Word. (that’s what people say)

THE INFORMANT: Ruby is ten and says she learned this chant in 3rd grade. Everyone in her grade knows it but only the girls act it out because she says the boys are too embarrassed.

ANALYSIS: Some research on this chant, because I remember the “bang bang choo choo train” part but not the rest, has shown that this rhyme / cheer has been around in some form or another since as far back as 1902, with many variations along the timeline. It is often used as a cheer for young girls to perform as cheerleaders or dancers, and has historically been controversial because some versions of it use more sexualized language than parents think is appropriate for their children to perform to. However, the language used in Ruby’s version shows the large differences between the different versions of this cheer from school to school and over time, where only the “bang bang choo choo train” part is still intact

This entry was posted in Folk speech, Game, Gestures, Humor, Kinesthetic, Musical on May 3, 2016 by tokemper., http://folklore.usc.edu/bang-bang-choo-choo-train-cheer/

****
BRICK WALL WATER FALL
I learned brick wall water fall boys think they know it all they don't we do that do we do so hoom with yo attitude Reese's pieces butter cup you mess with me I'll mess you up bang bang chu chu train wind me up I'll do my thang why not I can why not I can cuz my back is aching and my bra too tight but my boy friend days that it fits just right my booty shaking from the left to the right my hands up high and my feet down low come on girls let show they how it goes............ me and my cousins were some crazy children........

-Deandrea Seda, 2016, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****
BRICK WALL WATER FALL
I learned thus as Brick wall, waterfall, hey girl you think you know it all. You don't. I do. So poor with the attitude. Bang bang choo choo train now let me see you shake that thing. I can't. Why not? I just can't. Why not? My back is aching and my bras too tight. My bootys shaking from the left to the right. From the left to the right.
-
AngelIque B, 2018, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSbCOuhek4E&ab_channel=tishaechappelle [comment]

****
BRICK WALL WATERFALL
Brick wall waterfall

Girl you think you got it all

But you don’t

I do

So Boom with that attitude

Peace punch captain crunch

I got something that you can’t touch

Bang bang choo choo train

Wind me up I’ll do my thang

Reece’s pieces 7up

Mess with me I’ll mess you up.

🌻Cheyenne 🌻

@cheyennee2016; 12:42 AM · Dec 4, 2018·Twitter for iPhone; https://twitter.com/cheyennee2016/status/1069829283277721600

****

REESE'S PIECES
Reese's Pieces, Butter Cup
Sing with us, we'll cheer you up!
Bang, Bang- Choo Choo Train
Come on _____ do your thing!
- I can't
- Why not?
-Cause I cant!
- Why not?
My back aches, My skirts too tight, my booty shake from the left to the right!
To the left, To the right. To the left, to the right, ot the left, to the right!
 (Repeat through whole team)
- https://tafths.enschool.org/students/student_web/EAST/Academic%20Center%20Poms%20Website%20March2014/Cheer%20Website.html 
; retrieved Jan 6, 2022

****
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
It's:

Bang bang choo choo train, wind me up I do my thang.
I know karate, I know kung fu, you mess with me I mess with you.
Brick wall, waterfall, girl you think you know it all.
You don't, I do. So poof with the attitude.
But wait, come back. Cause girl you need a tic-tac.
Not one, not two, but the whole six pack.
-Kelly Jones answered, no publishing date given, https://entertainment.blurtit.com/1705724/what-are-the-words-to-bang-bang-choo-choo-train-cheer , retrieved January 6, 2022 

**
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
A-B-C Hit It! That's the way Uh-Uhh I like it Uh-Uhh.
That's the way Uh-Uhh I like it Uh-Uhh. Brickwall Waterfall
Girl you think you know it all. You don't. I do. So Poof with the Attitude. Bang bang choo choo train watch me while I do my thang. Reese's pieces 7-up u mess with me I'll mess u up!
-Anonymous answered; 
no publishing date given, https://entertainment.blurtit.com/1705724/what-are-the-words-to-bang-bang-choo-choo-train-cheer , retrieved January 6, 2022 

****
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
Bang bang cho cho train wind me up and I'll do my thang no Reese peice no butter cup mess with me I'll mess you up I know karate I know Kung fu mess with me and I'll do it on my you
-Wendy Morlock answered,  no publishing date given, https://entertainment.blurtit.com/1705724/what-are-the-words-to-bang-bang-choo-choo-train-cheer , retrieved January 6, 2022 

****
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
The long way goes like this:

Bang Bang Choo Choo Train
Let me see you do your thang
I can't
Why not
Because I can't
Why not
Because my back is aching and
My bra's too tight
My hips are shakin' from the left to the right
My mom's on fire; she's got a butt like mine
When she crosses the street, the cars go beep beep beep
When she gets down low she does the rodeo
When she gets up high she does the butterfly
Oh now I see why you can't
Bang Bang Choo Choo Train
-Anonymous answered, no publishing date given, https://entertainment.blurtit.com/1705724/what-are-the-words-to-bang-bang-choo-choo-train-cheer , retrieved January 6, 2022 

** 
BANG BANG CHOO CHOO TRAIN
Anonymous answered

Bang Bang choo choo train wind me up and I do my thang. Resess  piecess  peanutbutter cup shoot me down and I'll show you whats up

 ****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Here's an example that was posted in the comment section of a pancocojams post about early sources for "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train":

    ****
    This is the rhyme I grew up with:


    Left, left, left right left,
    My back aches, my belt's too tight
    My boobs shake from left to right
    Droopy drawers make you feel alright
    Your ma, your pa
    Your grease grease grandma
    Frankenstein's got a big behind
    And he walks the streets all the time
    Afro pick, afro comb
    Right on, right on, right on!
    -Anonymous, January 4, 2022, https://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2015/08/bang-bang-choo-choo-train-rhyme-cheer.html

    I didn't include this example in the compilation of "Bang Bang Choo CHoo Train" rhymes/cheers because it doesn't include the words "Bang Bang Choo Choo Train or similar words.

    My guess is that this example is a version of The Duckworth military cadence that influenced Bang Bang Choo Choo Train.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video published in 2009 just came up on my YouTube recommend page (since I watched a number of Bang Bang Choo Choo Train videos):

    Bang Bang Choo Choo Train (Better Quality)

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5oN4Z0Qe9E&ab_channel=CrameronDiaz

    CrameronDiaz, Feb. 4, 2009


    Here's the lyrics:

    Special request
    Cracked pepper turkey breast
    mmm looks glam
    She'll have brown sugar baked ham
    Oh my
    Oh me
    That lunch meats bourgeoisie
    First class
    They roast the turkey with the honey
    Then slice its up its money
    Rotisserie stacked high
    Makes the sandwich go bye bye
    Buh bye
    Bang bang choo choo train, eat lunch meat on the aeroplane
    When I say Hillshire you say Farm
    Hillshire
    Farm
    Go Meat!

    ReplyDelete