Translate

Monday, April 19, 2021

Comments From Internet Aunties & Internet Uncles About The African American YouTube Channel "New Father Chronicles"



La Guardia Cross, Dec. 17, 2020

Mr. Barack Obama himself met my daughters. Yes, we actually talked to the former president of the United States. Would my 6-year-old look directly at the camera and say she didn't know who he was? Yes. Would my 3-year-old call him Rock Omama? Yes. Not soon after we started chatting, Mr. Obama told me I was in trouble. Go watch the FULL episode here: https://yt.be/obamabooktube
AND FILL UP THOSE COMMENTS WITH CROSS FAMILY LOVE, so I don't get a call from the Secret Service! Haha, it was an honor to be apart of this!

[...]

My name's La Guardia Cross. I make music, art, film, and I co-created 2 baby girls with my wife, Leah. New Father Chronicles began in November of 2014 when my daughter Amalah was 1-week-old. I had no idea what I was doing, so I decided to chronicle my journey on YouTube and make fun of myself along the way. Our 2nd daughter, Nayely, was born in April of 2017. My channel is filled with the silly adventures I have with my girls, infant and toddler interviews, my interpretations of their babble, silly skits, and the things I've learned or unlearned as a parent. Sometimes Leah and I mix it up a bit and share some pretty personal moments as well. Why? Well, we're far from perfect and we've learned a lot from our mistakes. -snip-
Click http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2019/07/seven-episodes-of-new-father-chronicles.html for a 2018 pancocojams post entitled "Seven Episodes Of "New Father Chronicles" YouTube Channel (An African American Father's Creative & Comedic Interactions With His Two Young Daughters)".
****
Edited by Azizi Powell This pancocojams post showcases the 2020 episode of the YouTube channel New Father Chronicles in which La Guardia Cross and his two young daughters Amalah and Nayely talk to former President Barack Obama. Amalah was 6 years old and Nayely was three years old. This pancocojams post also presents some of the comments from the discussion thread of that embedded video and from the discussion threads of three other New Father Chronicle episodes in which commenters use a family term such as "aunties", "uncle", "neices", or "cousins" to refer to their relationships with Amalah and Nayely. Read my Editor's Note for more information about the use of family referents in New Father Chronicles.
The content of this post is presented for socio-cultural purposes. All copyrights remain with their owners. Thanks to La Guardia, his wife Leah, and their daughters Amalah and Nayele for their New Father Chronicles YouTube channel. Thanks, also to forner President Barack Obama for his positive cultural cultural contributions. Thanks to all those who are quoted in this post. **** PANCOCOJAMS EDITOR'S NOTE
La Guardia Cross is an African American man who created the YouTube channel New Father Chronicles" in November 2014. In each weekly episode of that YouTube channel. La Guardia "interviews" or otherwise focuses on his interactions with his first daughter Amalah and, later, also his second daughter Nayely. Leah, La Guardia's wife and the children's mother, is rarely filmed in these New Father Chronicle episodes, although she is referenced in a number of the episodes and she sometimes yells out a comment off-camera in response to something La Guardia has just said. In some of his episode summaries and discussion thread comments La Guardia Cross uses the term "family" and the more specific terms "aunties" and "internet" or "online" aunties" and the term "uncles" and i"nternet uncles" for people who watch New Father Chronicle episodes. In addition, La Guardia has incorporated references to the "family" aind, in particular to "the the aunties" (or "internet aunties") in some conversations he films with one or both of his daughters. Subsequently, his daughters also have referred to these "aunties" in those episodes. As a result of La Guardia Cross and his daughters' use of those family terms in their YouTube episodes, a number of commenters writing on discussion threads for those episodes have adopted the family terms "the family", "aunties", "online aunties" (but not "aunt/s"), "uncle/s", "online uncle/s", neice/s, "cousin/s", etc. as self-descriptions. This pancocojams post documents a very small number of those comments from the discussion threads of four New Father Chronicle episodes. I'm particularly interested in how "internet/online aunties", "internet/online uncles", and other "family" seriously or in jest describe themselves and their relationships and interactions with the Cross daughters, and/or with La Guardia Cross, and/or with Leah Cross. La Guardia Cross' use of familiar referents in these New Father Chronicle discussion threads is likely an extension of what appears to me to be a widely found African American custom in which parents direct their children to call some non-relatives "aunt" or "uncle" because their families are close or because the adults are close friends. The New Father Chronicle's use of these family terms may also be an extension of the African American custom of adults who grew up together or are otherwise close calling each other "play cousins" or publicly claiming that that person is their "sister" or their "brother". (This is apart from the general African American use of the terms "sister or brother.) That said, it seems to me that La Guardia Cross' use of familiar terms such as "fam", "family", "aunties" ("internet/online aunties" and "uncles" ("internet/online uncles") are an extension of the terms Black people use on social media and a stratergy to grow the online audience for his YouTube channel while sometimes adding more drama to certain New Father Chronicle episodes. As a final editor's note (except for a few notes sfter some of the comments that are quoted below), I believe that the majority of the commenters who write as though they are claiming a a family relationship with the Cross family are African Americans.However, based on other parts of those comments, some of those comments were written by people who Black but aren't African Americans. And some people who claim a family relationship with the New Father Chronicle's Cross family aren't Black.
**** SELECTED COMMENTS FROM THIS VIDEO'S DISCUSSION THREAD
Numbers are added for referencing purposes only. SOURCE #1 - discussion thread of the video that is embedded in this post:
2020

1.Simply Simone "Look at our internet family meeting Uncle BarackπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ"

** Reply 2. P Vir "Cousin-uncle.πŸ‘πŸ½" -snip- In a New Father Chronicle episode when six year old Amalah was much younger (four years old?) her father showed her a photograph of then President Barack Obama and asked her who he was. Amalahh said "your Cousin Uncle". A clip of that episode is shown at ,58 in this embedded video.
** 3. K Gravy "Learning that Barack is one of us Aunties and Uncles....I shed a tear 😒"

** Reply 4. 369 Rising "He is his brothers keeper, and LaGuardia deserves a big brother like Obama."

** 5. Nicole Heard "Hello, I am a late comer to the channel but I’m now a subscriber binge watching all the videos. I feel like part of the YouTube Aunties. So proud of you and your family. President Barack Obama said you name and gave you adviceπŸ˜ƒπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜ƒπŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜ƒ.

My brother was also a “Girl Dad!”

** 6. Dana Foster "My babies got to ask Former President “Mr. Omama”questions.. got a internet auntie feeling so proud! That kid amnesia was strong though πŸ˜…"

** Reply 7. Shuglicious 1derful1der "YouTube Nieces have made all the internet Aunties andUncles proud. I LOVE how down to earth Former POTUS was and the sound advice he gave."

** 8. TheYingWithMelanin "INTERNET AUNTIES WE ARE CELEBRATINGGGGG" ** Reply 9. the Village 2.0 "Yes we are....im almost in tears! Look at the fam!" ** Reply 10. Melanie Lister "SIRRRRRRRR!!!! We need more info on how this happened. I’m over here having dreams that Michelle is a secret online auntie." ** Reply 11. Purify Reprise "Yep, bet aumt Michelle made the things to happen πŸ˜€❤😍" ** 12. JuSt Brittany "We have watched our nieces grow up before our eyes and this is sooo major.. this goes to show you and Mama Bear are instilling in them ALL things are possible.. cant wait to see how great and whom they become when they grow up πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

#InternetAunty"

**** SOURCE #2 From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GavBWLv7p9o&ab_channel=LaGuardiaCross "interview with a toddler goes horribly wrong", La Guardia Cross, Feb 24, 2021
2021
1. Danielle Jordan "Ive missed my babies. Hi Amalah and Nayely."

** 2. Keisha Lloyd "OMG, my nieces are growing up and baby gurl is talking so fluently now. WOW, I really missed them.... I need to visit them more often. Maybe, I can zoom babysit for y’all πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜˜❤😘"

** 3. teneta robertson "I am so happy to see ya'll!! Auntie missed the babies!

Grandpa πŸ‘΄...πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚  Next time don't take my babies candy. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£" -snip- Nayely said "Calm down "Grandpa" to her father. She said she called him Grandpa because he has gray hair in his beard. ** 4. Delores Spraggs "Let me tell you some young man. If you ate my great niece  candy🍬, shame on you. That's why she had to take it to the next level. I got you thoughyep. Watch your back when it comes to  my nieces candy. An double shame 9n you blaming Mommy" ** 5. Courtney "La Guardia, did you eat that poor baby's candy? As Ms.Amalah said, "That's low, even for a manservant." Go get those girls some candy. Don't forget the flowers and candy for Leah. :)" ** 6. Mia Anderson " "Calm down, grandpa."

Ha! xD That sent me!!!

My internet nieces are hilarious." ** 7. Sheila Bostic "Calm down grandpa...lol :-) I just love Nayely. Watch out dad... that one is coming for you!" ** 8. sistakia33 "Note: Never let your kids work together! They already know they're smarter than you! When they work as a team...they prove it!" ** 9. Kimberella Von Schwimminsburg "Well, President Obama did warn you, as did all of us Aunties.  lol" -snip- This comment is in reference to President Obama's comment in the Dec. 17, 2020 video that is embedded in this pancocojams post.

**
Reply 10. oc3 "And uncles😑. No one cares about Uncle Otis πŸ˜₯" ** Reply 11. Kimberella Von Schwimminsburg "@oc3  Aww..I'm sorry.  We love you too!"

** Reply 12. Raymond Gordon "@oc3  uncle Otis, uncle Ray got your back bro. I know there more aunties than us but we uncle strong."

** 13. L-Dog The Great
"A
s a online uncle we get no Respect in these streets I c 😧😧😧"

**
Reply
14. La Guardia Cross
"
I respect all 5 of y’all! 😭"

**
15. Geraldine Smith
"
My nieces are growing up!  πŸ™‚ I am a very PROUD auntie!  Love y'all Cross family ❤"

**
16. 
Pamela Jett
"
Hello aunty Pam niecy boos!❤πŸ’‹πŸ’œ"

**
17. Miranda Tsikarishvili
"
me 21 year old girl being called "OnliNe AuNtiE"~ 😭😭

and it's kinda true....😭😭"

**
18. Fiona Rhiannon Pitbull Extraordinaire
"
Geez, my internet nieces grew up on me!!!!!!! They are just so precious and beautiful, and while I am not black myself, I celebrate and rejoice in their beautiful chocolate skin tone that is absolutely perfect. As are they. Perfect, I mean. I celebrate and rejoice in their heritage and everything that is them."

**
19. Nsnci Love
"I remember that she could barely talk at all and now she talks so clearly I can't believe it it happens so fast

😭0ur babies are growing up😭"

**
20. Linnea's Cozy Crafts XxxX!
"
I love all y'all LaGuardia!  Too funny and cute.  Love being an "auntie" to these girls! xoxo"

**
21. 
Rizumu Okamato
"I'm only... 15... Am I an online auntie????"

**
22. Dr.KarMichael And Jones
"I didn’t know I was an online auntie?

I’m a grown ass man"

**
Reply
23. Shee M.
"🀣🀣🀣"

**
24. Darla Mai
"I am a 9 in a half year old auntie :)"

**
25. 
Veena Shetty
"btwI’m not a auntieeee"

**
26. Sharon Johnson
"
Their expressions are everything!! This Auntie is laughing so hard... and you tried to throw mom under the bus.🀣🀣"

**
27. Renee Larson-Endsley
'
Why you ate my poor sweet, adorable online niece's candy? This ain't Halloween! LOL I've been wanting to try ALLBLK too, thanks for making my dreams come true! lol"

**
28. NanookiePookie
"
It always cracks me up when daddy blames mommy for something and Leah yells in the background! I love it lol"

**
29. 
Keikei Lereaux
"Awwe my internet cousins grillin u like u on the first 48 ... Good job πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

**
30. 
Rita Franklin
"I truly enjoyed this video...so sorry for my late viewing. Thank you family.❤️😊"

**
31. Sweet Thang
"My babies are GROWN!!!???😭😭😭😭😭"

** 32. BudgetingDee
"L
istennnnn!!! Yessss to this!! Nayely continues to be a mood, grandpa! 🀣🀣🀣 I had to rewind so much because I kept laughing. Also, I’m sad my nieces continue to grow up before my very eyes 😫😫😫😫 Somebody make time stand still!! ...for them though, not me. Keep me moving outta this working class adulthood stage. Lol"

** 33. Ashley Worjloh
"Omg they have gotten so big I’m so proud omgggg Aunty Ash is very proud"

** 34. Braveisbeauti
"My favorite internet nieces πŸ€—πŸ€—"

**** SOURCE #3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWRvMrR54-M&ab_channel=LaGuardiaCross "my wife doesn't want me to post this video" La Guardia Cross, Mar 18, 2021

My wife doesn't want me to post this video, but that doesn't make me a bad father. It all started with a simple game of hide-and-seek, but now it's the last time we'll ever play this game. -snip- In this episode, La Guardia pranked his daughters leaving them alone at the park while playing hide and go seek. He drove home and his wife demanded that he better hurry back to the park to get "her babies". 2021 1. sandra Jones "uoooy!!!  You in dangerous  territory now.  Forget about the aunties and uncles you in  real  trouble!!" ** 2. Adream Come True "🀬La Guardia, You getting ready to see a angry black Internet Auntie if you haven’t made it back to the park to get my internet nieces yet🀣😜" ** 3. RHFactorat "Aunties...he done lost his natural mind.  Leah, we're here for you. πŸƒπŸ½"

** Reply 4. Just Call Me Chosen "Time for another Auntie pull-up lol....." -snip- "Pull up" here refers to multiple people physically and/or verbally getting together to challenge someone or otherwise intervene with someone who is doing something or threatening to do something that is harmful to themselves and/or others.

** 5. Just Call Me Chosen "🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Auntie carpool pull-up: You want ABW.... You bout to havemore than your share if you don't go get our babies!!

I'on know why you be trying it when you know you're outnumberedπŸ˜’πŸ˜’lol -snip- ABW= angry Black woman ** 6. Free R "🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭-Mama bear 🐻 is about to jack you up🀣🀣🀣🀣" ** 7. Rhonda H. "I hollered when Leah yanked you by that fake beard. LOL"

** 8. Core Hibb "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "You better take that beard off & get my babies!!" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" ** 9. Sara Ash " “That’s beard’s not believable.” πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

But seriously I love you guys so much. NEVER stop making videos! Much love, online cousin."

** 10. Sharayah "You better bet angry black woman is gonna come out when u leave the babies at the park alone! Be worried if she isnt angry. 🀣🀣🀣"

**
11. Deldrion Garrett
"Bro I’m with the ladies on this one you playing with fire and I’ll pray for you!!!"

**
12. Moi "Keep playin. I'll catch a flight from Californa and risk my lungs to this Rona to come find my nieces! ❤" -snip- “Rona” is the most common African American nickname for Corona virus (Covid-19).

** 13. Phoenix Het Heru "This family’s content is on point! I love it. Sending love

to you all 🧑 anyone else joining me on holding LC accountable on his counseling tho πŸ€” Looks like us internet Aunties and Uncles need to invest in Nayely’s car to bring her and Amalah home" -snip- In other episodes of this channel Nayely said she wanted a real car. "LC"= La Guardia Cross" ** 14. A.Tanyale "Nayely Auntie Ashley is coming to find you and Amalah πŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎπŸƒπŸΎ♀" *️* 15. Tiffany Williams "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚go get my nieces"

** 16. LisaMarie "Leah is going to kick your behind one of these days! And all us Aunties are going to be sitting back and giggling πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°" ** 17. HeReigns3 "Milk and cookies on my poor little screen! I was not expecting to see him heading to and getting into the car! I hollered! That was hilarious πŸ˜‚... Talking about he was a free man, haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£! And it was good hearing our sis Leah coming in to snap some sense into...well, bless the Lord" ** 18. Lauris Nicholson "You sleepin' outside tonight dude, none of the ladies, (Mom,Amalah, Nayely, or the Aunties) are in your corner, you shot yourself in the foot this time! Free man is going to jail!

(At least for tonight πŸ˜‚)

** 19. liya "Im so proud to be here right now. all the

online aunties could relate! πŸ˜‚" ** 20. Andrea Plaid "Online uncles and aunties, do we need to ride out on Leah'scommand and find them babies? 'Cause La Guardia... smh. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" ** 21. kadeja Mccutchin "the fact that you went in got in the car had my dying πŸ˜‚Heyfamily I love you guys so much my little cousins are growing up so fast I hope cousin you and cousin Leah is doing well god bless *️* 22. Angela Zollicoffer "They are getting so big dont play with my niecesπŸ’–" ** 23. Cece Princess "Look at auntie babies" ** 24. Tanya Rivers "Lol!!Any woman becomes an angry woman when she can't find her babies because she thought dad was going to be a responsible dad and watch them!! Laguardia, you should have been the one not wanting to show this video! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Lol!" ** 25. Swayla S "Now La Guardia knows not to play with Leah like that! He better have got our nieces back quick fast and a hurry before Leah has him sleeping in that park!!!"

** 26. Adream Come True "🀬La Guardia, You getting

ready to see a angry black Internet Auntie if you haven’t made it back to the park to get my internet nieces yet🀣😜"

**** SOURCE #4 From https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUV4yg98WZA&ab_channel=LaGuardiaCross "I Interviewed my 6-year-old and regret it", La Guardia Cross, Apr 8, 2021

That's it, that's the description. I interviewed my 6-year-old and regret it. You'll understand why when you watch 2021 1.GenuineNaturalDiva "LaGaurdia: Your sister videos gets more views. The aunties only want to see baby interviews.

Aunties: THAT'S A LIE (Nayely voice)

We're sicca you lying on us sir." -snip- The first sentence is what La Guardia said while he was interviewing six year old Amalah. The rest of that comment is what the commenter believes the aunties (including herself) are in response to La Guardia's statement -except that the statement "That's a lie" is given how three year old Nayely would say it. ** Reply 2. tee love "We aunties still live for the 6 year old interviews as well. Love you Amalah ❤"

** 3. MissDee Jackson
"
These videos are getting cuter and cuter!!

sHOW DARE YOU SAY “GET RID OF THE AUNTIES!”

BAD ANSWER MAN SERVANT!!!

MY NIECES ROCK!!!"
-snip-
"Man servant" is one of the references for her father that Nayely uses.

** 4. Leggs “It’s the aunties” Aht aht no you didn’t just throw us under the bus. πŸ—£ Get him Amalah ** 5. As unique as The spelling of my name "Hold the phone Mr. Cross.

I stopped At 1:32...

Did you

Just say

"It's the Aunties"?

Aw naw homie...

(Takes off earrings)

(Gets the vasoline and razor blades.)

I'm calling Leah... Where's your wife?

It's about to go downπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ We Aunties and Leah gonna straighten you out." ** 6. Aurora Silvermoon "Tell Amalah us online aunties love them both equally πŸ’"

** 7. kz gurl "As a cousin I’ve definitely heard the aunties on the phone choosing favorites." ** 8. oc3 "6 years old ♥️, I been here the whole time bro. So let's thank the uncle's too, at least Uncle Otis ☹" -️snip- "6 years old" refer to the age of the oldest daughter Amalah. Her sister is three years old when this video was filmed. ** 9. Shuglicious 1derful1der "A YouTube nephew would be spoiled thoughπŸ‘ΆπŸΎπŸΌ" ** 10. MzLaRel "DO NOT BLAME US AUNTIES.....oh we're coming for you LaGuardia." ** 11. Lynda Smith "Don't even put this on the Aunties.  She put you in your place Sir."

** 12. Shiloh JewEl Adalumo "I Love You Amalah! All the way from Kwara State, Nigeria!" ** 13. makayla world "i don't have a fav i am a online cousin i love both mycousins the same" ** 14. Malaika Amedee "The Online Aunties love you Baby and your videos!!!!!!"

** 15. Me&TheLittlePpl ! "Auntie approved.................. love it" ** 16. Carrie's Comments "Love it- blame the aunties 🀣🀣 love your girls they are so full of sass!!" ** 17. G Miliner "Oh no she didn't say she's going to tell mommy, DCF, and her real daddy  LMAO" -snip- "DCF" = Florida's Department of Children and Families (a reference to a child protective services department. "Telling her real daddy" [on her father] is a statement that Amalah has made at other times in these episodes when she is angry with her father.

** 18. lfutrell82 "Don't be lying to auntie's big girl like that.  We love them both equally πŸ’ž" ** 19. Lady M "Amalah this auntie says you're gonna do just fine. This video is auntie approved😊" ** 20. maylady84 "I knew you were gonna bring us (the aunties) into it!! We love our nieces equally!" ** 21. Jewelly M "πŸ˜‚not that she said, " I'm telln DCF, my REAL Daddy"! πŸ™ƒ. I enjoy ALL the videos/ interviews with BOTH girls! # IamAuntieAndIapproveThisMessage!"

** 22. greeneyedsims "Amalah is your TWIN. ...This Auntie loves these girls and watching them grow up. ❤️❤️❤️❤️" ** 23. aken “Do what? Get rid of the aunties?”

Lolol, you better stop before we rise upπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" ** 24. Minerva "as an online cousin, I'm still hurt that you are blaming the auntiesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜­" ** 25. Divinity's Child "Early Squad where you at? Sup Aunties and Uncles? 😘😘❤❤" -snip- "Early Squad"= Those who comment early on in the discussion. Sup= "What's up?" (How are you?)

** 26. Minnie "0:52 My jaw literally dropped omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

please why you doing this to my baby and why are you blaming us for it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚" ** 27. Fiona Rhiannon Pitbull Extraordinaire "Don't you worry, Amalah. The internet aunties and uncleslove you just as much as Nayely. Daddy's just doing an April Fools prank on you. He does love you both equally."

** 28. Blondeazy "πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'm telling my "real daddy". 

Ooooo, My sweet niece has struck a nerve!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚"

** 29. Braveisbeauti "My favorite internet nieces πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™" ** 30. R P "A good daddy treats daughter's equally. - Amalah

Words of wisdom 🧠"

** 31. Charley "OOOOO do NOT tell my online niece her online aunties are responsible! Yes, Amalah I want to see you grow all the way up! Sending your mama so much love! Looking at your dad with a side-eye. :)"

** 32. Tina C. "Oh you’re just gonna blame the Aunties, huh? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ This Auntie shows no favoritism! Lol" ** Reply 33. Chergirl100 "Right!" ** Reply 34. Hazel Witherspoon "Stop that nonsense. I love both my nieces." ** Reply 35. dwthomas38 "Call him out auntie πŸ˜†πŸ˜…" ** Reply 36. Lazy I Ranch "I love them both! How could any real Auntie play favorites?" ** Reply 37. diggs19 "Right, us aunties love all our babies the same lol" ** Reply 38. Aysha Mohammed "Yeah and I m just 8 years older to her so idk if I am an aunty"

** Reply 39. After God's heart "@Aysha Mohammed  You're a big cousin" ** Reply 40. Aysha Mohammed "@After God's heart  yay!" **** Thanks for visiting pancocojams. Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment