Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

2020 South African Love Song "Ziphozenkosi” By Dumi Mkokstad (YouTube video, Zulu lyrics, & English translation)

Edited by Azizi Powell

This pancocojams post showcases the official YouTube video of that song and includes the Zulu lyrics to that song along with their English translation.

A few comments from this video's discussion thread are also included in this post.

The content of this post is presented for cultural, entertainment, and aesthetic purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to Dumi Mkokstad for composing and singing this song and thanks to all those who are associated with this YouTube video. Thanks to all those who are quoted in this video and thanks to the publisher of this song on YouTube.

****
SHOWCASE VIDEO: Dumi Mkokstad- Ziphozenkosi (Official Music video )



Dumi Mkokstad Official, Feb 14, 2020

****
LYRICS: ZIPHOZENKOSI
(Dumi Mkokstad)

[VERSE 1]
Yintoni na umuntu, lent' umthanda kangaka
Yintoni na umuntu, lent' umthanda kangaka
Yintoni na umuntu, lent' umthanda kangaka
Yintoni na umuntu, lent' umthanda kangaka
Umupha isipho esinje
Kulungile thixo
Yintoni na umuntu, lent' umthanda kangaka

[CHORUS]
Undinikile othandwa ndim
Undinikile owenhliziyo yami
Undinikile thixo othandwa ndim
Undinikile owenhliziyo yami

[VERSE 2]
Ziphozenkosi zivela ezulwini
Ziphozenkosi ezami nami
Ziphozenkosi oh zivela ezulwini
Ziphozenkosi ngezami nami

[CHORUS]
Undinikile thixo othandwa ndim
Undinikile owenhliziyo yami
Undinikile bawo othandwa ndim
Undinikile owenhliziyo yami

Oh Undinikile bawo othandwa ndim
Oh Undinikile owenhliziyo yami
Oh Undinikile bawo othandwa ndim
Oh Undinikile owenhliziyo yami

Uginikile thixo uthandwa ndim
Unginikile owenhliziyo


Source: tido, 2020 [from this video's discussion thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUCfQ8oSwA]


****
ENGLISH TRANSLATION:ZIPHOZENKOSI
(Dumi Mkokstad)

[VERSE 1]
What is it about a person that makes you love them so much? X4
You gave me such a gift.
It's okay lord.
What is it about a person that makes you love them so much?

[CHORUS]
You gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart
God, you gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart

[VERSE 2]
God's gifts come from heaven
God's gifts are mine to have
God's gifts come from heaven
God's gifts are mine to have

[CHORUS]
God, You gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart
God, You gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart

God, You gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart
God, You gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart

God, You gave me somebody I love
You gave me the one for my heart"


Source: tido, 2020 [from this video's discussion thread https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUCfQ8oSwA]

****
SELECTED COMMENTS FROM THIS VIDEO'S DISCUSSION THREAD
(with numbers added for referencing purposes only)

All of these comments are from 2020.

1. Sinenhlanhla S Mbokazi
"The song is a zulu song which Dumi is actually thanking the lord for giving him the person whom he loves, which he says its a gift from God, which actually defines the name of his beautiful wife who is Ziphozenkosi (Gifts of God)..... ❤️❤️❤️"

**
2. Ntombifuthi Memeza
"I’m telling you, this song will be used in so many weddings. I know it’s dedicated to Ziphozenkosi but it really works for everyone who consider their partners as a gift from God❤️❤️

Well done Dumi and the director"

**
3. Andisiwe Mcasa
"Woooow!! This video is everything 😍😍 May God continue to bless your union πŸ™"

**
4. All Things Mzansi
"I'm getting goosebumps from just watching this πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° I swear this is true love. God bless your marriage Dumi and ZiphoπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ amazing work to the whole production teamπŸ₯‚"

**
5. kwanele nompilo
"My my my ❤❤❤❤❤❤πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❤❤❤❤❤ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯I'm speechless this is so beautiful actually this video is exquisiteπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯❤❤❤❤❤❤"

**
6. Khanyi Zungu
"😭😭😭 this is amazing guys I pray your marriage reaches the till death do us apart phase n that u grow old together. You are playing a role in many young lives who are inspired by your union so the best we can do as d society is to pray for your union to be strong n stand anything. God bless u guys"

**
7. Ditebogo Molwagae
"What a well rendered song to your beautiful wife DumiπŸ™Œ. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ “He that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord.” -Proverbs 18v22"

**
8. Lethukukhanya Ncube
"I'm Feeling a Lil Sad For those guys who can't singπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..Aiboo I think ladies will love Such way of showing they are appreciated n loved"

**
9. M Shange
"❤️❤️❤️ I’m speechless. These two just make me want to cry. Their love warms my heart in many ways. She is so soft so beautiful so humble, a gift indeed. The way she interacts with us on Instagram. Love you two!!! Keep going"

**
10. Angel Mogane
"Woow ... future bae where r u? I'm waiting πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“"

**
11. Nontokozo Mbatha
"Everything about this production is on point. So beautiful."

**
12. Zinhle Khanyile
"Beautiful song, Beautiful couple❤️"

**
13. meshach edgars
"This is romantic πŸ’ and inspiring 😍"

**
14. gaone mathumo
"Good news is Botswana πŸ‡§πŸ‡Ό approves.
Thank you Dumi for restoring my faith in love, thank you for preparing a song for when I walk down the Isle to be joined with a man to whom I will be a true gift from God and mine too.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

**
15. Nolthando Mbhele
"I'm literally crying. I trust God He will give me the love I've been praying for. # Ziphozenkosi."

**
16. ezile xuma
"Amazing song. Makes me believe in love all over again😒❤️"

**
17. Gladness Conny
"Dumi mahnπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡I can already see myself walking down the isle with this song 😁yey guys the husband must learn these lyrics fast fast"

**
18. Nobom Tomose
"The smile on his face when he sings this song really means he is so in love ❤️❤️ May the Lord bless them ertenaly πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜"

**
19. Mbali Masilela
"This is going to be my wedding song for my first dance with my husband ❤❤"

**
20. Uviwe Mange
"My Son's name is Ziphozenkosi 😍 I am in love with the song"

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment