Translate

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jotta A ( Young Brazilian Gospel Singer) - Use Me, Lord (with English lyrics)

Edited by Azizi Powell

This post showcases a video of Brazilian vocalist Jotta A.'s rendition in Portuguese of the Gospel song "Use Me, Lord". English lyrics for this song are given in sub-titles in that video and are included in this post.

Information about Jotta A is also included in this post.

The content of this post is presented for cultural, religious, and aesthetic reasons.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to Jotta A for his rendition of this song. Thanks also to the publisher of this video on YouTube and thanks to all those who are quoted in this post.

****
INFORMATION ABOUT JOTTA A
From http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jotta_A&prev=search
"José Antonio Viana Holland ( Guajará-Mirim , Rondônia , October 8 of 1997 ), better known as Jotta A is a singer-songwriter gospel Brazil . [1]

He began his career as a singer in a talent show presented by Raul Gil . Having gained, signed to record label Central Gospel , which released the album Essence, which earned him nominations for the award Trophy Promises . His discography also includes the generation of Jesus project, launched in 2013 with the participation of the singer Daniela Araujo as a music producer who was nominated for a Latin Grammy the following year.

The musician became known nationally and revealed a talent contest in Program Raul Gil in 2011. [2] After winning the program, [3] was hired by Central Gospel Music label and released their first album, called Essence, [4] [5] which has sold over eighty thousand copies and was certified platinum. [6] [7] [8]

On February 7, 2011, participated in the DVD recording When God the Causes Impossible next to David Sacer and the Ministry Feeding , group the singer admires. [9]

At the award of the Golden Trophy, the singer won the nomination for Best Singer. [10] He was nominated in several categories in Trophy Promises in 2012, especially Revelation, Best Singer and Best CD with Essence. [11] But the singer won the only indication of Revelation. [12]"...
-snip-
Summary statements of other Jotta A. videos indicate that the 2011 Raul Gil program that he was a contestant on and won is very similar to "Britain's Got Talent".

****
SHOWCASE VIDEO - Use Me Lord by Jotta A a Beautiful Performance



TheArnel30, Uploaded on Nov 1, 2011

****
ENGLISH LYRICS - USE ME, LORD
(from sub-titles)

Search me, oh Lord
And know me
Break my heart
Change me according to your word
And fill me up with your presence.
Until I overflow.
So, use me, Lord
Use me.

Like a lighthouse that shines at night
A bridge over waters.
A shelter in the desert.
The arrow that hits its target.
I want to be used in a way that pleases you.
Anytime, anywhere.
Here is my life.
Use me, Lord!
Use me.

Search me, oh Lord
And know me
Break my heart
Change me according to your word
And fill me up with your presence.
Until I overflow.
So, use me, Lord
Use me.

Like a lighthouse that shines at night
A bridge over waters.
A shelter in the desert.
The arrow that hits its target.
I want to be used in a way that pleases you.
Anytime, anywhere.
Here is my life.
Use me, Lord!
Use me.

Search me.
Break me.
Change me.
Fill me.
And use me.

Search me.
Break me.
Change me.
Fill me.
And use me, Lord.

Like a lighthouse that shines at night
A bridge over waters.
A shelter in the desert.
The arrow that hits its target.
I want to be used in a way that pleases you.
Anytime, anywhere.
Here is my life.
Use me, Lord!
Use me.
Use me.

Search me.
Break me.
Change me.
Fill me.
And use me, Lord.
And use me, Lord.
-snip-
Information about the composer of this song would be appreciated.

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment