Translate

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Rev. James Cleveland & The Southern California Community Choir - God Is

Edited by Azizi Powell

This post showcases a sound file and lyrics of the Gospel song "God is".

The content of this post is presented for religious and aesthetic purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

****
LYRICS: GOD IS
(Rev. James Cleveland)

Verse 1:
God is my protection.
God is my all & all.
God is my light in darkness.
God is, He, He is my all & all.

Verse 2:
God is my joy in times of sorrow.
God, God is my all & all.
God is my today and tomorrow.
God, my God is, my all & all.

Lead:
God is (repeating)

Choir:
God is the joy and
the strength of my life,
He moves all pain, misery, and strife.

He promised to keep me,
never to leave me.
He's never ever comes short of His word.

I've got to fast and pray,
stay in His narrow way,
I've got to keep my life clean everyday;
I want to go with Him when He comes back,
I've come too far and I'll never turn back.
God is (5x),
God is my all in all.
[repeat entire chorus]

Lead: God is
Choir- God is my all and all.
God is my all and all.
-snip-
Lyrics from eLyrics.net
with minor corrections by Azizi Powell. Additions and corrections are welcome.

****
FEATURED SOUND FILE
"God Is" (1979)- Rev. James Cleveland



JayEm86,Uploaded on May 23, 2008

Rev. James Cleveland and the Southern California Community Choir.

****
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND THANKS
Thanks to Rev. James Cleveland for his musical legacy. Thanks to the other featured vocalists and thanks to the producer of this sound file and its publisher on YouTube.

Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment