Translate

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Analyzing Comments From The YouTube Discussion Thread For "Kickin It With My Daddy"

Edited by Azizi Powell

This is Part II of a two part pancocojams series that features the children's Rap entitled "Kickin It With My Daddy" (also given as "Kickin It Wit My Daddy") by Ricky & Kayliyah Weems.

Part II provides an analysis of categories of comments from the YouTube discussion thread for this video. This analysis pays particular attention to the use of African American Vernacular English terms and grammar as well as the use of internet/text writing by commenters who appear to be children or pre-teens. That post also pays particular attention to some comments about that refer the desired relationships and actual between commenters and their fathers.

Click http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2017/11/ricky-kayliyah-weems-kickin-it-with-my.html for Part I of this post. That post showcases a video of that rap and and includes that rap's lyrics.

****
The content of this post is presented for cultural, linguistic, and onomastic purposes.

Thanks to Ricky Weems Jr for composing this rap and thanks to Ricky and Kayliyah for performing it. Thanks to The Real Daytime (television) for featuring this father/daughter duo on their show and for publishing this video on YouTube.

****
SHOWCASE VIDEO: Kayliyah Weems Performs Kicking With Her Dad



The Real Daytime, Published on Sep 23, 2014

Kayliyah Weems, a 10–year-old YouTube sensation, performs her viral hit “Kickin’ It With My Dad” live on “The Real” stage with her pops by her side. Get ready for for cuteness overload!

-snip-
Click https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bv3YPSalxM for the original YouTube video of "Kickin It With My Daddy!!". As of November 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM EDT, that video which was published on Aug 4, 2014 has 13,264,268 views total views and another copy of the same video has 11 million views. I chose to feature the video from The Real Daytime television show (which just has 2,566,030 views
as of November 1, 2017 because its video quality is better than the video which was produced from home.

Click the tag "children writing on the internet" for other pancocojams posts on this subject.

Also, click the "analyzing comments for Kids Hip Hop discussion threads" for similar pancocojams posts.

****
ANALYSIS OF CATEGORIES OF COMMENTS FROM THE DISCUSSION THREAD FOR "KICKIN IT WITH MY DADDY"
by Azizi Powell

I read A LOT of the comments in this discussion thread as of October 3`, 2017. I also determined these categories, and selected what I believe to be representative comments from the discussion thread.

Based on a number of factors, I believe that many of the commenters on this discussion thread are African American children or pre-teens. Those factors include the video itself, the content of many of these comments, and the fact that many of the commenters' names (i.e. the fact that many of the commenters' first names are usually only associated with African Americans.)

I also believe that some children/pre-teens may consider posting on YouTube as another form of online social networking, with all of the dangers that could be involved with those communications. However, YouTube posting may be a way of developing and improving internet skills which can be a very positive outcome. For some children/pre-teens, even seeing one's name online may be an act of self-expression and self-promotion. And videos like "I Don't Want To Go To Daycare" which feature young African American children can also have help Black children develop and reinforce their self-esteem and group esteem by featuring people who look like them who are engaged in positive activities that they can identify with. And so, for the most part, I applaud such videos and recognize the positive opportunities that their discussion threads provide for young internet users.

That said, I believe adults need to be more vigilant when it comes to how children/pre-teens of all races/ethnicities use the internet. And we need to help children/pre-teens to learn how to be safe while using the internet.

Furthermore, if this compilation of YouTube discussion thread comments is not unique, and I don't think it is, we need to help children and pre-teens learn the differences between internet/telephone text writing and more formal forms of written communication. My concern is that high value that has been placed on posting speed and the low value that is being placed on writing for clarity (for instance by correctly and consistently using punctuation marks and by using verbs with statements) is probably also found in school reports. Perhaps these comments are written this way out of carelessness that was caused by focusing on speed rather than spelling, punctuation, or grammatical rules. But it's an understatement to say that such writing would be problematic in school and elsewhere.

Click http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2016/06/facebooking-youtube-video-comment.html and http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2015/11/children-posting-on-youtube-discussion.html
for previous pancocojams posts on children writing on the internet.

Note: Selected comments below often fit in more than one of these categories. I've added definitions for some of the African American Vernacular English (AAVE) words/phrases that are found in some of these comments. While I looked for certain types of comments that were posted to that discussion thread, I believe that the comments in this pancocojams compilation are representative of the entire discussion thread as of the date that this pancocojams post was published.

All of these comments are from 2014-2017. These comments aren't presented in any chronological order and these sub-categories are given in no particular order.

If you are interested in the study of personal names (onomastics), many of the comments in this compilation from the discussion thread of the "Rake It Up Kid Remix Back To School Anthem" video and certain other names from commenters on that video's discussion thread provide a treasure trove of examples of non-standard first names (according to White America's definition of "standard").

Some of these "non-standard" American names can be identified by the use of certain prefixes such as "La" or "Ja" and/or certain suffixes such as "iya" and "isha". A few of these names can also be identified by the use of a hyphen or by the use of an apostrophe, and/or by a capital letter for the second syllable of those names.

NOTE: Some of these commenters probably aren't from the United States. However, I think it's likely that most of the commenters are from the USA. I don't mean to imply that all the commenters in this compilation are African Americans. However, as I noted above, I believe that most of these commenters are African Americans and many of them are children or pre-teens.


PART I - WHAT THE COMMENTS ARE ABOUT

A. POSITIVE COMMENTS
1. Comments that praise the singing or rapping in the video

Examples:
a) Amaya Jamison
"girl. You. can. RAP. andSING"
-snip-
Click http://pancocojams.blogspot.com/2017/10/african-american-children-teens-and.html for a pancocojams post about this "new"? linguistic trend of using one or more periods within a sentence.

**
b) Kianah Mason
"she good at Singing"
-snip-
Notice the incorrect use of capital letters (according to standard grammatical rules). Also, notice that this sentence lacks a verb. Other selected comments that lack a verb are documented below.

**
c) Demetriana Jones Jones
"this is so cute daughter and daddy and one day she will become famous a famous singer!!!!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ’‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘❤πŸ’˜πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ’πŸ’™πŸ’”πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’š❤πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ❣ good job girl!!!!!!! you and your daddy!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘❤πŸ’˜"

**
d) kayla brown
"omg people keep saying she will become a good singer when she grows up nooo she will become a good rapper in the video shes rapping not singing"

**
e) Jimmia Brown
"Hi Kayliyah your voice is beautiful.Hey do you know another kaleah weems"
-snip-
Like some other commenters in that discussion thread, this commenter appears to have been confused because Kayliyah doesn't look the same as she did in the original video, mostly because her hair wasn't straightened in the original video. Read more comments such as this in the section below entitled "Comments About Kayliyah's Physical Appearance".

**
f) Renee Jones
"You have a great voiceπŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ’–πŸ˜˜"

**
g) Damon Dixon Jr
"She spit bars"
-snip-
"spit bars" means "to rap" (very well)

****
2. Comments that consist of or includes the words "so cute" or "too cute" or other complimentary comments that include "so + an adjective"

A number of the comments in this discussion thread consist of or include the two words "so cute", "too cute", or other "too + adjective combinations. These comments refer to the video itself and/or to the children in the video.

The phrase "too cute" appears to be used in this discussion as a compliment, with the adverb "too" probably meaning the same thing as "very" or "really" instead of the negative meaning of "something that is more than what is acceptable or expected.)

Examples:
a) Maryam Usman
"Soooo cuteeeeπŸ’―πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–"

**
b) Tyra Williams
"That to cute"

**
c) Swan Mendoza
"She is so sweet they look so cute together"

**
d) Aiyana Hart
"she is cute so cute so cute so cute"

**
e) Jonee Fairley
"So pretty"

**
e) Lela Haze
"she so adorable"

f) editorrtalia
"aww daughter and daddy goals!! :D so sweet"

**
g) Whitney Blackwell
"to cute i love this very much"

**
h) Lamiyah Boggs
"to to to to cute"

**
i) Tamiyah Dennis-jackson
"awwwww she's so cute"

****
3. Other complimentary comments about video or the daughter in the video

Examples
a) Orlanda Robinson
"every time i watch this video i sing and dance and smile"

**
b) Journey Swann
"She is beautiful and for the Real my mom loves it"
-snip-
"The Real" mentioned in this comment is the name of a syndicated American daytime television talk show.

**
c) Shannon Wilson
"that was awesome!!!!"

****
4. Complimentary comments that include African American Vernacular English (AAVE) terms and phrases

Examples
a) Tyyuana Lewis
"ayyyyyy"

**
b) zy`cariyah ellerbe
"hi, ms. kaliyah Weems honey bun you and yo daddy killed that. ya`ll keep slaying and do ya`ll thing"

**
c) Ya And Killie H.B
"They on fleek"

**
d) chrissie piper
"People who disliked this they are haters"

**
e) Lv Johnson
"God she Good go mama"

**
f) Vivilore Rogers
"az one she killed that"

**
g) Queen K
"ayeeeeeee she killed that you go kalea"

**
h) 20 xc adver average
"FIRE"

**
i) Serena.Oreste Oreste
"Litt litt litt"

**
j) Jazzy jka
"I'm milly wopping right now"

**
k) Taneah Hill
"Ayeee she lit"

****
5. Other complimentary comments about the song and/or the video and/or the girl in the video

Examples:
a) Ayanna Dennis
"I like this soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much"

**
b) Maryana Hill
"0 -100 I give them a 100"

****
B. COMMENTS ABOUT KAYLIYAH'S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Since hair is such an important topic for African American females, I particularly noticed comments about hair in this video's discussion thread and in other Kid's Hip Hop discussion threads that I've analyzed. Here are a few comments about hair from this discussion thread:

Examples:
[Selected comments from a sub- thread from 2015 & 2016)
1. iliy 1666 (2015)
"this doesn't look like the same girl but it sounds like her! does she have a twin?πŸ€”"

**
Reply
2. Kelly Guerrier (2015)
"I think she grew or probably her sister"

**
Reply
3. Demetriana Jones Jones (2015)
"because when she was in her house singing kickin'c it with my daddy she was only 10 years old back then now she's 12 years old!!! that was 2 years ago so of course she have grown!!! p:s she don't have a twin!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜…"

**
Reply
4. Nyiasia Robinson (2016)
"no she does not have twin"

****
5. Vee Mel (2016)
"that isn't the same girl that was in original video was it"

**
Reply
6. Ashtin Paulet (2016)
"Vee Mel it is in the original her hair wasn't straight I think that's what is throwing ppl off"

**
7. [name not retrieved; comment posted in 2017)
"her hair is so long"
-snip-
Notice the spaces between the words. There are other comments with these spaces. I think this may be a purposefully done visual writing trend that is done for a "hip" effect, similar to the seemingly random use of periods within sentences and seemingly random capitalization of some letters in words.

**
8. Candace Ferebee (2017)
"I didn't notice her cuz her hair is different From the original"

**
9. LaMaiya Walker (2017)
"you are cute and a good singer and rapper you and your daddy have fun you have good hair and people that don't like it their just hatersπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ€’πŸ€‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
-snip-
using the term “good hair” instead of saying “I like your hairstyle”. Among African Americans, "good hair" used to only mean (and unfortunately I think for a number of people still means "naturally straight or curly hair whose
texture was that of most White people's hair".

**
10. Trezor Watson
"that don't look her becuse. she brown and when she sing it not on the show she was carmel"

**
11. Kennedy Kennedy
"she look like my mom when she was young"

****
C. COMMENTS FROM PEOPLE INDICATING A FAMILY CONNECTION WITH KAYLIYAH WEEMS, THE GIRL IN THE VIDEO

It's possible that some of the commenters are in fact related to Kayliyah Weems. However, I think that a lot of the commenters claimed a relationship because in so doing they believed that they would share some of the fame, popularity that the two people in the video had. Also, I wonder whether some of the commenters claimed a relationship with the daughter and her father so that they could pretend that they also shared such a positive relationship.

Examples:
1. Jimmia Brown
"is that your cousin"

**
Reply
2. Starr Skimijg
"yes"

**
Reply
3. PrincessReacts
"I know her"

**
4. Tanisia Jones
"that is my sister"

**
5. Gametyte4sho
"+Ny'Anna Wilson my cousin the one who is singing name is kayliyah so don't lie and say that u kno ha Cuz u don't days my lil cuzz"

**
6. Qwatyra Mason
"that my sister and there 2 things that true about me finish 3grad now going to 4 the 2 is I get good grades on my paper and supports"

**
7. Ashanti Andrews
"bsweet233 thats my daddy and my sister"


**
Reply
8. Paul Henderson
"No it's not girl you lin"

**
9. Bongani Chiki
"ya,'ll I am her sister"

**
10. nyla Fair
"she's so cute πŸ’•πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©i love you so much that i want you to be my friend and sister so much that i want you to be my friend and sister so much that i want you to be my friend and sister so much that i want you to be my friend and sister"

**
11. Saleria Canty
"go cousin"

**
Reply
12. isavalhomer the creaters
"Saleria Canty thats your cuz"
-snip-
This is probably a question, but since it doesn't end with a question mark, readers can't be sure.

**
13. Bongani Chiki
"ya,'ll I am her sister"

**
14. Cinthia Diaz
"the funny thing is that ik her πŸ˜‚"

**
15. Tekimbria Spurling
"thank u for comment on kicking with my dad she's like a sister to. me in GOD handπŸ©πŸ©πŸ©πŸ°πŸ‘πŸ"

**
16. Jada Madison
"Love you Kayliyah and you will always be my sister😍😘Imma miss you so much"

**
Jamaya McKinney
"Renee Jones thats my cousin just to let you know"

****
D. COMMENTS ABOUT FATHER/CHILD RELATIONSHIPS

There are A LOT of comments about father/child relationships in this video's discussion thread and the original video's discussion. Many of them are quite sad to read. Here are some examples from this discussion thread:

Examples:
1. Mz lona lane
"That is too cute. That's a real father showing his baby girl what a real man can do. Love love and love it."

**
2. Janelle Thomas
"THIS IS THE BEST AND CUTEST FATHER DAUGHTER I'VE SEEN.. HE'S BREAKING STERROTYPES HERE PEOPLE!!!"

**
3. Mya T.
"Awwww that's what me and my dad do awww I know you love your daughter and dad😍"

**
4. maisaka molelekeng
"wish my dad n i were dis close..."

**
5. Kendra Stuckey
"Father and daughter bond. We need to see more of these videos!"

**
6. Keirsten Alexander
"at least her father not one of those father's know their child exist but don't pay attention to them or see them"

**
7. Kalibra Nixon
"You have a beautiful daughter and you are a handsome manπŸ’‘πŸ’‘πŸ’‘ your daughter and you are a good couple"

**
8. loretta harris
"that's a daddy's girl"

**
9. Gerrica Johnson
"I love my dad"

**
10. Camiya Clark Williams
"not trying to be mean but my daddy is better than any dad in the world"

**
Reply
11. Camiya Clark Williams
"and I still love her she is cute"

**
12. Nicole Nunya
"Love to see real men being great dads"

**
Reply
13. Nicole Nunya
"Especially blk men"

**
14. Queen Mcarthur
"I wish my dad was wit me to do this"

**
15. Slimes 101
"I wish I got to see my dad ... my mom and dad got divorced 3 months ago ... and I never get to see him 😒"

**
16. Arlene Tyrell
"me and my dad have the same birthday"

**
17. C Harris
"that is what my Dad does"

**
18. Jikimi Garrett
"Me and my dad be having the fun you are 13 i am 8"

**
19. M. Magdalene Ford
"This is one good reason men are important to the family. Without them the family is lost and dysfunctional."

**
19. Ciera Givens
"I love this song because it connects to me and my dad I'm my dad's oldest to girl"

**
20. leedja Norton
"I like it because I live with my daddy"

**
[Selected comments from this sub-thread]
21. bsweet233
"I wish I could do that with my dad"

**
Reply
22. LaToya Scott
"me to"

**
Reply
23. E Grace
"Same"

**
Reply
24. roxy rules
"Bruh u can if u try πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ peace✌️"

**
Reply
25. Young Slim
"I can do it. with my dad"

**
Reply
26. daiya ford
"bsweet233 me to"

**
Reply
28. Calvin Hunter
"bsweet233 I know I wish that to"

**
Reply
29. Megan Grandstaff
"bsweet233 i do to but my dad has nothing to do with me"

**
Reply
30. LaTresha Moore
LaTresha Moore
"bsweet233 do it if you want to"

**
Reply
31. keke ndsarahh
keke ndsarahh
"LaTresha Moore it doesn't work like that"

****
D) OFF TOPIC COMMENTS
1. Comments that consist of just the word "hi" or just the commenter's name.

I think that these comments may have been posted so that the commenter can see his or her name on the internet. I refer to this way of using or attempting to use these videos' comment sections as social networking sites as "the facebooking of Youtube discussion threads." However, these types of comments may (also) be a form of self-promotion and/or self-affirmation.

Examples:
1. Aaliyah Brown
"my name is aaliyah"

**
2. Ny'Anna Wilson
"hi this is nyaisa"
-snip-
Notice this commenter appears to be using someone else's YouTube account to write a comment.

**
3. Alaysia May
"alaysia"

**
4. Jarae Wright
"Hey"

****
2. Other personalized comments

Examples:
a) Kelia Miller
"she got the same name as me but spelled differently"

**
b) Latonya LEE
"My sister name is Kaliyah"

**
c) Samia Buckley
"my name kaliah AMES"
-snip-
Notice that this commenter appears to be using someone else's YouTube account to write a comment.

**
d) Maele Morrow
"+Ny'Anna Wilson let's be freinds"

**
e) Ron Rivero
"do you to be my πŸ˜‹"
-snip-
A number of people asked other commenters to be their friends. This could be quite dangerous over the internet.

**
f) Claressa Hawkins
"+Dj Butler who you asking if they got a bf"

**
g) Kameron Webber
"my cousin like you and he said you are his girlfriend"

**
h) Taneizah James
"im cuter then her"

****
2. Comments in which the commenter shares or asks for personal information, including online or offline contact information

Examples
a) Racheal XRacheal
"R u Nigerian if u r I have seen u"
-snip-
This comment implies that Raceal XRacheal is writing from Nigeria.

**
b) Kay Hunter
"does this Emily Smith go to Goza middle school"

**
c) Alexus Latimore
"can i met you for i can sing with you and for i can play with you tall your dad to call my mom number it's [number with area code deleted] thats her rel phone number plase call her tmorow"

**
d) Ashanta Aronld
"+Joanne Ruiz i like your picture"

**
e) Punkins Love
"if you don't got bills come to my house and I will give you 10000,"

****
3. "Gibberish comments"- Comments that mostly or only consist of a random series of letters and/or symbols

Examples:
a) Kisha Addison
"y I nsiv Mickey Mouse Mickey Mouse bed Mickey Mouse Army by minutes I want somebody call home cfhpgb m Mickey Mouse Clubhouse imma call you back cuz I'm going to call you back at 7 Mickey Mouse Mickey Munday yes Carlito's Way yo what you doing I'm writing Flash what time does I'm about to do I'm not doing nothing on the phone the solidarity my boyfriend and I who Mickey Mouse what are Phantom Mickey Mouse do now 6 know I do not know what to do because of cookouts address book, Smosh 2006 GoDaddy my boyfriend and his cologne you like to call Mickey Mouse the Mickey Mouse shallows Alyssa me by 6 making me Nicki"

**
b) Dakarah Moore
"x5l
mfCxcxgbc

Daze bggb"

**
c) Katrina Thomas
"Mia day uugjgihhdgbbgghgggectdrgfyxyxfxfdftddtddtfxfdfxrssttsfxfjjgjggf fifuvryubthbguttuybotkhbyitugbbigihfhibfhibifhibtubyiribhitiubrohbhofiboufhkbnokbjrjobojfbjoroubhrokjbrjljrojbgrubhkujyxygukjlfjeoojugjitgihjefhobfjhjkcefjhvhkrvojrbojglkrkcsmldknjhkcejkoveihrjvdijveovrojcqpicajkjscivrjhvrirvjhi djevicehojcs"

****
E. NEGATIVE COMMENTS

1. Negative comments about the girl in the video or about other commenters
Examples
a) Audrena Jennings
"you're ugly"
-snip-
"Ugly" appears to be the ultimate put down in discussion threads for kids' Hip Hop videos. "Dumb" is not that far behind, followed by insults about people's age or grade level in school (i.e. being in kindergarten, only being in the 3rd grade while the commenter is in 4th grade etc.)

**
b) Tyrianna Montgomery
"that little girl is so ugly she to a LIE"
-snip-
"to" is probably "told"

**
Reply
c) charlene Hansley
"she look better than you who ever said that she is ugly and put a thumbs down

****
2. Negative comments about the video itself

Examples
a)Shykirra Lee
"she a copycat"

**
b) Shykirra Lee
"πŸ†„ πŸ…»πŸ…ΈπŸ…» πŸ…²πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΏπŸ†ˆπŸ…²πŸ…°πŸ†ƒ"
-snip-
I think this commenter-like a few others in this discussion thread- thought that this girl wasn't the same one who sung on the original "Kickin It With My Dad" video. As noted in the above "comments about hair" section,in the original video, the girl's hair wasn't straightened.

**
c) hatemebutlifegoeson
"I kinda hate it"

**
Reply
d) Jeneisha Haymon
"always got some negative to say"

**
e) Tootie10Gold Forever
"bad terrible performance"

**
f) Awkwardly AmazingLexi
"no offence but it sounds like she's being spoiled"

****
PART II: THE WAY THE COMMENTS ARE WRITTEN

A. COMMENTS THAT AREN'T WRITTEN USING STANDARD GRAMMATICAL RULES (EXAMPLES: NO CAPITALIZATION OR INCONSISTENT CAPITALIZATION, AND/OR NO PUNCTUATION OR INCONSISTENT PUNCTUATION

Examples:
1. Amiaya Nichols
"you can sing keep on believe in yourself that how you become a 🌟. you and your dad are going to become a 🌟. one day you and your dad will become a 🌟.but to me you and your dad is a 🌟. you right you and your are queen and king believe in your yourself .because you are a 🌟 just like your dad"

**
2. Laila Carprue
"do you have a mom that preciate you just like your dad"

**
3. dancinggirlmaya
"they are haters they just can't do that with they dad"

**
4. Gwendolyn Frazier
"they matching that is so cute :-:-)"

**
5. Milton Walker
"how old is she"

**
6. Qwatyra Mason
"that my sister and there 2 things that true about me finish 3grad now going to 4 the 2 is I get good grades on my paper and supports"

****
B. COMMENTS THAT CONTAIN SPELLING ERRORS

Examples:
1. Dj Butler
"what up gril"

**
2. Kamryn Latimer
"she no how to sing and it sounds great"

**
3. Cariyana Weathersby
"The people that dislike this video are heaters"

**
4. Arianna Bullington
"you don't make science"

**
5. Ciara Sanchez-soler
"she is is good and peopel keep saying that she is a singer but she is a raper"

**
6. Nina Robinson
"That is so cut"

**
7. Laila Carprue
"do you have a mom that preciate you just like your dad"

**
8. Anijah Terry
"Your a cute little girl keep donin it im and I'm 10"

**
9. Emariya Dewalt
"your right"

****
C. COMMENTS THAT ARE WRITTEN WITHOUT A VERB

A lot of the comments without verbs are featured in this compilation. The same "speed writing" custom is found in other children's Hip Hop videos that I've showcased on pancocojams. People who write or speak this way should also be learning to code switch to mainstream styles when they are in school and in other formal interactions. Here are a few other examples of comments without verbs from this video's discussion thread:

1. shaqueena buchanan
"this me and my daddy"

**
2. dancinggirlmaya
"she so pretty"

**
3. Wilanda Lamy
"that cool"

****
D. COMMENTS THAT USE RANDOM LETTERS, NUMBERS, SYMBOLS, AND/OR EMOJIS IN PLACE OF WORDS

Examples:
1. Shyla Robinson
"This is g9"

**
2. Tekimbria Spurling
"u just beingπŸ‘πŸ‘ about that everyone πŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’šthe Lord and u... u don't have to like them u have toπŸ’—πŸ’šπŸ’Ÿthem u just keep on believing"

**
3. Olivia Haggan
"She cute in smart u the best dad"

**
4. Marie Delva
"shut up because that's not true gri😝l😝"

**
5. shemica foreman
"you rock 🎸 I like it your dad is cool"

**
6. Tearsa Hadden
"You are awesome and you both sing good and the dads was so so sweetπŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ’‚you are the knight and she is the πŸ‘Έ"

****
E. COMMENTS THAT CONSIST OF OR INCLUDE INTERNET/TEXT ABBREVIATIONS AND/OR EMOJIS

Examples
1. 1Makyra Bays
"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"

**
2. Venita Johnson
"She so cute and know wat she doing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"

**
3. Princess of Buffalo
"omg,this is cool"

**
4. Sierra Weatherspoon
"chrissie piper ikr"

**
5. Krazie Gracie
"Omg she's in 7th grade now or sixth"

****
This concludes Part II of this two part series.

Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment