Translate

Monday, July 8, 2019

(Nigerian AfroPop Music Video) Humblesmith featuring Rudeboy - Report My Case

Edited by Azizi Powell

This pancocojams post presents information about the Nigerian singer known as "Humblesmith" and the Nigerian singer "Rudeboy".

This post also showcases the official video of "Report My Case" by Humblesmith featuring Rudeboy and includes selected comments from this video's discussion thread.

The content of this post is presented for cultural, entertainment, and aesthetic purposes.

Thanks to Humblesmith and Rudeboy for their musical legacies. Thanks also to all those who are associated with this song & video and thanks to all those who are quoted in this post. Thanks also to the publisher of this video on YouTube.

****
INFORMATION ABOUT HUMBLESMITH
From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humblesmith
Ekenedilichukwu Ijemba (born May 14, 1991), better known by his stage name Humblesmith, is a Nigerian afropop recording artist who achieved recognition upon the release of his single titled "Osinachi", which later won a nomination spot at the 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.[1][2] He first ventured into the entertainment business as an actor, starring in a number of films including Hypertension (2010) with Sam Loco Efe.[3] Currently signed to N-tyze Entertainment,[3][4] he made the list of "10 Artists To Watch In 2016" by notJustOk.[5]

[...]

In 2015, he released "Osinachi, a chart-topping single that featured Phyno; and Davido in the remix version.[3] The song earned him a nomination spot in the "Best New Act" category at the 2016 edition of the Nigeria Entertainment Awards and was also nominated in the "Hottest Single" category at the same event.[9] In April 2016, he featured Flavour N'abania in a song titled "Jukwese" which enjoyed rotational airplay around the country. He later announced an Instagram competition tagged the "#JukweseContest" in reference to the song, with a $2,000 prize money for the winner.[10]"...

****
INFORMATION ABOUT RUDEBOY
From http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/9059/Nigerian+singer+Rudeboy+expects+huge+concert+Saturday+night+in+Seychelles "Nigerian singer Rudeboy expects huge concert Saturday night in Seychelles
Victoria, Seychelles", April 28, 2018, By: Salifa Karapetyan
..."Rude Boy -- born as Paul Okoye -- gained popularity with the Nigerian Afrobeat and R&B group P-Square with his identical twin brother Peter Okoye. The group, considered as the richest and most influential artists in Nigeria, broke up last year [2017] and the two brothers went solo as Rude Boy and Mr P."...
-snip-
Here's more information about Rudeboy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P-Square for information about P Square.
"P-Square were a Nigerian R&B duo of identical twin brothers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye.[1] They produced and released their albums through Square Records. In December 2011, they signed a record deal with Akon's Konvict Muzik label.[2] In May 2012, they signed a record distribution deal with Universal Music's South African branch.[3] On 25 September 2017, numerous media outlets reported that the group disbanded.[4] Reports about a breakup surfaced after Peter reportedly sent a termination letter to the group's lawyer.[4] Prior to this report, the duo disbanded in 2016, supposedly over a disagreement about the role of their manager.[4]"...

****
SHOWCASE VIDEO:Humblesmith - Report My Case (Official Video) ft. Rudeboy



HumbleSmithVEVO, Published on Feb 1, 2019

N-tyze Entertainment presents the official music video for "REPORT MY CASE" by Humblesmith featuring Rudeboy off the "Osinachi Album".

Directed by Clarence Peters
-snip-
Statistics as of July 8, 2019 12:50 AM EST
total views - 2,722,958

total likes -10,000

total dislikes - 454

total comments - 985
-snip-
Here are some comments from this video's discussion thread (with numbers added for referencing purposes only). All of these comments were posted between Feb. 1st and July 8, 2019.
1. Nedu A
"Somebody come and report my case oh.. nice one Humblesmith+Rudeboy"

**
2. Extravagant P
"This is why I like some of Naija songs. Always praising God"

**
3. Emeka Ginikanwa
"This is a bomb and makes me become a fan of Humblesmith. Great job Nwanne. Akuenwebe Holland"

**
4. Victor Cousin
"Is this one of the PSquare twin bro in this video?"

**
REPLY
5. Nwachukwu Uche
"yes that's Paul a.k.a Rudeboy!"

**
6. Donralph Channel
"I thank God that he answered my own case i took up to him. I pray let God answer everybody case as he answered mine"

**
REPLY
7. Cruzy Kings
"Donralph Channel hope you've changed lots of lives"

**
REPLY
8. Donralph Channel
"Cruzy Kingz, No one can do it alone. Everybody needs other people to succeed in his venture or mission. So, i cant move on in life without changing or affecting other lives"

**
REPLY
9. Kenny
"@Donralph Channel Amen! Still waiting patiently for God to answer my own caseπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ"

**
REPLY
10. first Lady pretty
"Amen o"

**
REPLY
11. Donralph Channel
"Anywhere Rudeboy dey i go dey there with him. Humblesmith my brother you're very good in the game. Igbo amaka"

**
REPLY
12. Sarha Philcox Onuoha
"True igbo amaka"

**
REPLY
13. Betty Kuality
"Nyceone n amazing n powerful message"

**
14. justy Nana
"king Rudeboy again,unstoppable fire fire department"

**
REPLY
15. Helen Fab
"Real fire lol"

**
16. StarGirl TV
"If you know Rudy boy got this fire in his voice and he kill every song hit the like button"

**
17. Mr. O-neil Forseh
"A collabo with Onye Egwu never goes wrong. Big ups to Humble Smith but who else came for πŸ‘‘ Rudy?πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―❤️"

**
18. Tony Mega
"HumbleSmith you too much πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
19. Abel Nerdah
"Let’s gather here if God has been faithful to you... πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ❤️. Nice one 4rm Humblesmith & Rudeboy 🎡 πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―"

**
20. prince waitte
"I pray as u listen, ur life be beautiful as this songπŸ™"

**
21. YoungRich VEVO
"Since i Report my case to God my life has be a blessings πŸ™.. πŸ™‹πŸ‡°πŸ‡Ό"

**
22. Kelvin Ibe
"Rude boy fans let's gather here for selfie the guy is making us proudπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—"

**
REPLY
23. stella David's
"We are here oh πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ"

**
REPLY
24. Ewere Queen esther
"We are here ooo"

**
REPLY
25. miracle lov
"Present πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί"

**
REPLY
26. Reuben Hannah94
"Lolz, Smiles"

**
27. Bimtoria Blog
"I am yoruba but i don't know why i just love igbo language"

**
REPLY
28. Samuel Alex
"Bimtoria Blog because we are one Nigerian I’m half Igbo and Yoruba"

**
REPLY
29. Patrick Obi
"@Samuel Alex you are Yemi Alada 2.0.. One love Nwanna"

**
REPLY
30. Ron Sey
"Me too!!!!"

**
REPLY
31. ayodeji sanumi
"Am full ibo boy..ekenedili chuckwu.beautiful people, beautiful culture, business minded..igbo kwenu."

**
REPLY
32. ginika onyenuforo
"because we are one....one love"

**
33. Chuks Frankly
"RUDEBOY is indeed on fire. Naija no dey carry last joor. One Love from Sierra Leone. some hits abeg"

**
34. ivy queen.
"Somebody report my case ohhh.i am one of the blessed. Team Rudeboy oyeee!!!πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ"

**
35. steve veron
"No one is giving credit to the composer of the song Humblesmith himself. The dude made it possible for Rudeboy to jump on the track cos after song was wack King Rudy wouldn't have accepted to be featured, so let's give him kudos for his great talent like the days of OSINACHI."

**
REPLY
36. Uwarobosa Musa Bello
"God bless and bless and bless you all the days of ur life for saying the truth, I just tire na cup wey don full nai people dey like, don’t get me wrong I like Rude boy but I like truth wat about the owner of the song nor be person? Wey be say every body dey say Rude boy Rude boy."

**
37. Chigozie Levi
"steve veron tell them oo"

**
38. Suleimon Sherifat Eniola
"rudeboy is too bad....he delivers...he killed this music"

**
39. Nwachukwu Uche
"music wey get meaning and motivation dey very scarce now but I thank God sey people like King Rudy and Humblesmith still dey alive!!!!!"

**
REPLY
40. precious Mira
"This is about Humble Smith pls.. thank God for Rude boy. But Humble is the king in his own right"

**
41. Sweetie Stella
"I report my case to Jesus, he has remembered me over night"

**
42. Africanbeauty
"I love when an African such as myself wear our attire. It is such a great feeling. 😍"

**
43. Ebiguele Ekpen
"Humblesmith always on point"

**
44. Tamol Evelyne
"Wow king rude boy finalised the music,king ruddy you got talent"

**
45. Uba Sinachi
"I'm madly in love with the traditional attire 😍😍😍"

**
46. eze-anayoayor nke izizi
"Here for the culture,red cap nze, proudly igbotic"

**
47. Souleymane Djallow
"Nice"

**
48. Nwachukwu Uche
"pls support and back Rudeboy musically he's been in music relentlessly for 20 years and have never disappointed he was the psquare's vocalist and their songs writer!"

**
49. Girl power 'hustling Acholi woman
"I danced until my pot of fish got burnt 😭😭😭 too sweet song!! Somebody help me report my case oooooooo"

**
50. Amaka Okoye
"This is going to be 1million view before 8 February. This song is lit"

**
51. Omalicha
"Chai!!! Rudeboy has a banging voice πŸ‘Œ❤πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ™Œ❤❤❤πŸ’€πŸ’€"

**
52. TizzerVEVO
"This song promotes culture, I will like to have a video like this to my song"

**
53. Ehihie 44nwa
"Somebody report my case... help me thank the Lord.. overnight change my story.... Nice hit from my Igbo brothers.. clear road for rude boy and humble smith."

**
40. Uzoma Sandra
"Well-done humble smith... Oh any time I hear Paul singing I feel so good God bless him well"

**
41. amas id
"Somebody report my case overnight I becomes someday when my story change. I needed to hard mine to it because we Nigerians are bless with talents. Bini boy in the building. Lol... nice song with good lyrics."

**
42. Oluebube Madudingambu
"Even if i have to come into this world 100×, i will always be an Igbo man. God bless Igbo people"

**
43. prinz yusuf
"Count people wey God don bless, I am one of them!πŸ’―"

**
44. Okosu Bamidele
"I swear this Rudeboy is a genuine igbo....."
-snip-
Rudeboy (Paul Okoye) and Humblesmith (Ekenedilichukwu Ijemba) are both from Nigeria's Igbo ethnic group.
Click https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Igbo_people for a partial list of other famous Igbos. Note that that list doesn't include singer Yemi Alade who is part Igbo and part Yoruba.

**
45. fanny achilihu
"Am so glad humblesmith have come up again with a hit record after osinachi"

**
46. wise solomon
"Aww...Somebody report my case, this song is a bomb, much love."

**
47. Paul S. Kollie
"The legend of Africa, Paul Okoye"

**
48. Jonathan Laura
"If you agree with me that rudeboy is on fire πŸ”₯ hit the button like joorπŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­πŸ‡¨πŸ‡­"

**
REPLY
49. Solange Awah
"Fire department its killing it. Taba taba taba taba πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ™πŸ™❤"

**
50. Oriky Dabo
"Humble men report my case
I like you guys please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ someone should tell Rude Boy ✌ to reconcile with his brother ( We love you guys )"

**
51. collins Jeremiah
"Now! this is what I am talking about! good music! good content! good melody! good harmony! good! beat! good vocal and good collabo. Humble God bless you and grant u more grace! you did it in Osinachi and now you have done it again in Report my case. I LOVE THIS JAM! PLZ HIT THE LIKE BUTTON IF U AGREE WITH ME."

**
52. Ephraim Chanda
"Rudeboy for report my case
Ephraim from ZambiaπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡²"

**
53. Lil Doggy
"Fire departmentaly
HOTπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
πŸ‘‘ Ruddy!!!!"

**
54. Ntar derick
"Humblesmith have a very amazing voice I like his voice."

**
55. chukwuemeka ikwunna
"Rudeboy na king humble my brother respect to u music of the year"

**
56. Arab money
"This track is so nice but it would have been bomb featuring phyno with his igbo lyrics"

**
57. Teresa Dormu
"Why am I tearing.... testimony in song ... Jesus thank you....from Liberia to Mn from single to marriage, from being an aunty to becoming a mommy...."

**
58. Asekomeh Fatima
"It true, it all about time, it my time for God to change my story πŸ‘"

**
59. Tamol Evelyne
"Wow I love the dressing code,so cool,nice"

**
60. elvin Smith
"Wow wow I have been waiting for this jam this song is mad hit my like if you are feeling this jam"

**
61. Hermann Apasewh
"Coming Bro Osinachi,nice music as u are Rocking it bros. I cut u n Mr Ruddy cafe. Bt still we need Mr Ruddy n Mr P back our livibg blood Legend."

**
62. Peter Peterson
"Fire department...and the humble crewπŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ"

**
63. Roselomon TV
"I Love the cultural Display! Up Nija"

**
64. Virginia Degbe
"The unstoppable department πŸ”₯πŸ”₯banger kingrudy and humblesmith na bombπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
65. CC Entertainment
"This music is just πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯"

**
66. Abdullahi Mohammed
"My God i love igbo songs too much:: songs sang by flavour and some gospels too especially ekwueme as of recent. Naija is blessed"

**
67. Sports Analyst
"LOVE FROM EAST AFRICA πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™"

**
68. EUNICE WAMBUI
"It's lyrics in English please ooo"

**
69. Bajouba Vrandon
"dem igbo boys never rest, sooooooooooooooo dope"

**
70. Isaac Asare
"I am here for humble. this guys use naija language more than anybody else in music and I like that"

**
71. Ziko Crypto
"Why's everyone copying Phyno's style of music?πŸ˜’"

**
REPLY
72. Ikechukwu Alamezie
"No one is copying phyno.... this is high life, every ignore artist that wants to promote ignore culture must one time tap into it... special shout out to king of highlife Osadebe"

**
73. Landry Balbin
"Coupe dΓ©caler beat 🀦🏾‍♂️ lol"

**
74. Goodies Godson
"Humble Smith has done it again. Osinachi remains one of my most loved Naija music, I got addicted to listening to it and now report has come. Keep it up bro."

**
75. RAP- CITY
"I feel you bro"

**
76. Cynthia Mutesa
"Rudeboy Rudeboy....your name says it all....you never disappoint.lots of love from +254"

**
77. Sweet Berry
"Please somebody report my case chai this one nah hit πŸ‘Œ"

**
78. NDJ Vlogs
"I love rudeboy and humblesmith but my people here are missing psquare🀧πŸ˜ͺ"

**
79. kyng lloyd
"Cameroonians gather here πŸ‡¨πŸ‡²
@King Rudy πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¬πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡¨πŸ‡ΎπŸ‡¨πŸ‡²πŸ‡°πŸ‡ΏπŸΎ"

**
80. Agbata Sullivan
"Notification gang. Somebody report humble smith"

**
81. Naya ladzou
"Fire department in da place"

**
82. Nwachukwu Biafra
"Am playing it here in Uk"

**
83. joy erillibe
"this one na bomb ooo"

**
84. Justice Ojule
"beautiful song great message baba pls bless my hustle."

**
85. Blessed Queen
"Error happened u suppose comot ur cap for inside church but its okay i love you both. I love the song Rudeboy my shuga ur voice dey turn me on makachi. I pray you RΓ©unite with ur brother soon i love u two."

**
86. Anny Emmanuel
"Jehovah overdo I can't thank you enough thank u Jesus I luv this track"

**
87. my home of music
"this music carry load jor"

**
88. abu attah
"The culture attire killed it as well as the joy of the artist himself. Inspiring.

**
89. PAUL mystical
"King Rudy ur voice ehh chai..."

**
90. Humble Queen
"Am here for humbleπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•"

**
91. Lauryle Momeni
"Humble smithπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ much love from Cameroon keep up"

**
92. Mimii Aniukwu
"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’Help me thank the Lord"

**
93. _Maame beauty_
"I just can't stop repeating this song since 4am. Much love from Ghana/New York πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"

**
94. Mary Vibes Tv
"Somebody report my case to baba God"

**
95. M. Philips
"As you listen may your story change overnight in Jesus name. AmenπŸ™

**
96. Sarha Philcox Onuoha
"No be small thing ooo thanks for this wonderful song can't stop dancing you guys have done well 😘❤πŸ’ƒπŸ‘ "

**
97. gbenga gbelee
"Humblesmith, please keep it up, wish you know the number of times i've listened to this song, i just can't stop coming back"

**
98. Kk Ff
"I love the Igbo language!!!!!!!"

**
99. Amanda Fenfang
"Wow! This is amazing πŸ˜‰! I love it with passion . Watching from PRC"
-snip-
"PRC" = People's Republic of China

**
100. Eric Orenge
"πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ from Nairobi Kenya with love"

**
101. Duru Canice
"Overnight change my story why I no go danceπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Happy Sunday all"

**
102. African American inventors invented everything
"African American loving the vibe✊🏿"

**
103. blessingcalistus
"Maddest jam... on replay ❤❤❤πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
104. collino collino
"Humble smith ❤️"

**
105. Sselubiri Godfrey
"Even me my self Mage face,
Nice song Mr Humble Simith,
I am your number one fan from Uganda.
You and Flavour made me to love and learn the Igbo language."

**
106. Amata Frank
"God bless ur hustle bro"

**
107. Paige Lux
"Team Rudeboy ❤where them haters"

**
108. Tobi Lola
"Humble Smith on this one fire fire fire"

**
109. Favour Victory
"Humble Smith nice one Rudy u are the real psqure each time I listen to ur song I still feel your brother's presence through your voice I swear can't luv u less"

**
110. SaintOnyeka
"Abeg report my case to my enemies, tell dem say Papa God don change my situation. With the combination of Rudeboy this song is powerful, it’s like bread and butter."

**
111. Simeon Ebi Fred
"Humblesmith humble me anyhow, Rudeboy never disappoints, mad jam"

**
112. klinton sylvester
"humblesmith is so talented...more grace to lift your career up and take you to greater height"

**
113. ComedyClubE SERIES
"Happy New month my people, overnight my story has change Issa banger πŸ”₯πŸ”₯"

**
114. NOMA WYZ
"Legit vibes
Still feeling the vibes"

**
115. Valentine Eseme
"If you're listening and reading comments at the same time, please gather here for selfie 🀳"

**
116. Bonita Rene
"If you want to drive in good mood and ignore the traffic πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ put this song ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️"

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I'm aware that vernacular terms from one nation can be used differently in the same nation and/or in other nations. But, for the linguistic record, I want to point out that the African American slang word "bomb" (meaning "something or someone that/who is very good) is always preceded by "the", example: That song is the bomb (and not "a bomb").

    Also, African Americans don't say that something or someone is "killing" us when we mean that something or someone is doing something very well. We say something like "He's killing it (with "it" being the action or the result of that action.) .

    I think that some people who use the slang word "killing" (meaning doing something very good) are mixing that word up with the "You're killing me" idiom:

    https://www.myenglishpages.com/site_php_files/random-idiom.php?c=1015
    "you're killing me

    The phrase you're killing me is an exaggerated way of saying that something or someone is very funny.

    This idiomatic expression means that the person you are talking to is so funny that one could die from laughing.

    Another variation of this idiom is:
    I almost died laughing."

    ReplyDelete
  2. For what it's worth, this is the first time that I've noticed the "[call the] fire department" saying in YouTube discussion threads that refer to the music being "hot" (very good).

    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, in the last few months, I've noticed the "nation or ethnic group sign in" comments inviting people to "sign in for selfies".

    I think that's a creative touch.

    ReplyDelete