Translate

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Three Children's Choirs Perform "I Love Her Cause She's My Mom"

Edited by Azizi Powell

This post showcases three children's choirs singing "I Love Her Cause She's My Mom" (music & lyrics by Cindy Statham).

The content of this post is presented for inspirational and aesthetic purposes.

All copyrights remain with their owners.

Thanks to Cindy Statham for composing this song. Thanks also to all those choirs who are featured in this post and thanks to the publishers of these videos on YouTube.

Happy Mother's Day!

****
LYRICS: THE MOTHER'S DAY SONG
(music & lyrics- Cindy Statham)

Verse 1:
She’s loving and caring
Devoted and she’s kind
She helps me with decisions
When I can’t make up my mind
Unselfish and considerate
She really is the bomb
And I love her cause she’s my Mom

Verse 2:
Sometimes she gets angry
When my room is a mess
Or she hears from my teacher
That I’m not doing my best
I think she must have ESP
She really is the bomb!
And I love her cause she’s my Mom

Chorus:
You’re so kind
You’re so patient
But I’m so sorry
That I’m driving you out of your mind

Verse 3:
Although she’s far from perfect
My Mom I’ll never trade
And she’d be a gazillionaire
If only she got paid
So I thank God for her each day
She really is the bomb!
And I love her cause she’s my Mom

Chorus:
You’re so patient
You’re so kind
But I’m so sorry
That I’m driving you out of your mind

Bridge:
You’re a doctor
Psychiatrist, a referee
A professional chef
A teacher, the maid
All in one

Repeat Verse 3:
Although she’s far from perfect
My Mom I’ll never trade
And she’d be a gazillionaire
If only she got paid
So I thank God for her each day
She really is the bomb!
And I love her cause she’s my Mom

Tag:
Yes, I love her cause she’s my Mom
Yes, I love her cause she’s my Mom

-snip-
These lyrics were posted by Ira Katriel Nunag on May 3, 2016 in the discussion thread for the video given as Example #1 below https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM0HwBBuFPY.

Cindy Statham Hestla, the composer of that song, posted this reply on May 5, 2016:
"+Ira Katriel Nunag - Yep! That's it!"
-snip-
Cindy Statham is an Anglo-American songwriter who currently resides in the Nashville, Tennessee area. Click http://www.cindystatham.com for more information about Cindy Statham.

"The bomb" in this song's lyrics is an African American originated term that means "the greatest". That term evolved from the slang term "dynamite" which has the same meaning.

****
FEATURED VIDEOS
These videos are presented in chronological order based on their publishing date on YouTube with the oldest dated video given first.

Example #1: Childrens Choir Mothers Day Song 2010



Bethel Brentwood, Uploaded on May 11, 2010

The children sang this original composition for all the moms of Bethel. For more information visit Cindystatham.com

****
Example #2: I Love Her 'Cause She's My Mom (w. lyrics)



愛恩詩歌 EFCI ChoirsPublished on May 26, 2014

"I Love Her 'Cause She's My Mom ", music and lyrics by Cindy Statham Boyer, presented by children of Elementary Sunday School, EFCI, at EFCI's 2014 Mother's Day Special Program.

****
Example #3: I Love Her Cause Shes My Mom 2015



Bethel Brentwood, Published on May 10, 2015

****
Thanks for visiting pancocojams.

Visitor comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment