Translate

Monday, September 5, 2011

Adding Comments To Pancocojams

Written by Azizi Powell

Several people have informed me that they have tried to post comments to this blog, but their comments didn't take.

Here's how I've added comments to that blog:

1. Click on the title of the post you want to comment to

2. Scroll down to the Comments box underneath the post

3. There's a "Comment as" option underneath the comment box. You must choose how you want to comment.

I choose Name/URL. In the spaces provided, I added my first name and the web address for my website cocojams.com. You might also use your facebook url (addresses) by highlighting that, copying it and pasting it in that box that shows up.

There is also an anonymous option that doesn't need a url. Of course, if you post as anonymous, you can sign your tag name or real name at the end of that post.

4. Write your comment in the box

5. Preview if you choose to, and click submit.

Please contact me at cocojams17@yahoo.com if these instructions don't work or you have further questions.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This is a test to see if the anonymous option works.

    Hi world!

    -azizi

    ReplyDelete